Thread: Plowing Mule Pattern

Default Plowing Mule Pattern

Anyone know where I can purchase a pattern of a mule with the horseshoe harness used for plowing? I've looked in the pattern store and the two they have are not the type I need. I would like a profile pattern if possible but at this point I can't be too picky.
    Thanks,
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldove View Post
    Anyone know where I can purchase a pattern of a mule with the horseshoe harness used for plowing? I've looked in the pattern store and the two they have are not the type I need. I would like a profile pattern if possible but at this point I can't be too picky.
    Thanks,
    Michael
    Hi - I have a pattern made from a drawing that shows a Mule pulling a Plow. I have other Mule patterns, send me a "PM" with your e-mail maybe I can help you. BJB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Plowing with a Mule_DISP-cw.PNG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

BJ,

Thanks for posting this project. It reminds me of my grandfather in Arkansas back in the early 60's. He still plowed his garden and watermelon patch with his mule and a walk behind one way plow. I stood on his feet when I was four and five when he'd break open the ground in the early spring. I'm going to make a box from this pattern for my dad.

Thanks

My relative in Virginia did the same except he plowed his garden with his mules, I used to feed them plums.
    Amazing something simple as a pattern request brings back a flood of memories. Thank You
    Quote Originally Posted by ratucker View Post
    BJ,

Thanks for posting this project. It reminds me of my grandfather in Arkansas back in the early 60's. He still plowed his garden and watermelon patch with his mule and a walk behind one way plow. I stood on his feet when I was four and five when he'd break open the ground in the early spring. I'm going to make a box from this pattern for my dad.

Thanks
    " The Hurdier I Go, The Behinder I Get"

I have another image I use to make Key and Coat Racks, I would like to have a nice line drawing of a mule pulling a plow to make a more detailed pattern.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Plowing Mule Key Rack2_vectorized_DISP-CW.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bjbethke; 04-14-2014 at 06:59 PM.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.