Thread: Vintage Manufature Sign.

Default Vintage Manufature Sign.

I was just wanting to see if any one had any vintage sign files they would share. I have been looking around on the site and have not find any files. Thanks

what are you realy looking for , what kind of vintage file
    Henry

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Well my dad has been a life long Pepsi drinker. So that would be one thing I am looking for. And then I just want some vintage automobile stuff for my garage.

Companies like Pepsi, have laws against selling their logos.

Jason Allen has a lot of vintage signs. Go to the Pattern Depot and type "retro" in the search bar.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Yea I looked at all that stuff already. None of it is really what I am looking for. I don't mind paying for what I have to.

6. Default

Take a look at this thread, this guy does a lot of what your talking about. Maybe if you message him he might sell some patterns. http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...ighlight=pepsi

Quote Originally Posted by r1dd1ck913 View Post
    Yea I looked at all that stuff already. None of it is really what I am looking for. I don't mind paying for what I have to.
    Are these the type images you are looking for? Some of these need to be cleaned up, I have lots like these. PM me with an e-mail address if you like them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CustomSigns_NORM.jpg   ford2_NORM.jpg   roostercrows_NORM.jpg   $(KGrHqYOKkYE2Lo4gVUBBNklTcTLl!~~_35_NORM.jpg  

Tin_Sign_Coca_Cola_Coke_Antique_Logo_Trademark_Vintage_Country_Decor_TSN1069_NORM.jpg   Tin_Sign_Ice_Cold_Coca_Cola_Sold_Here_Green_Coke_Antique_Logo_Trademark_Vintage_Country_Decor_TS.jpg   TonyTigerSign_NORM.jpg   Jack_Daniels_Old_No_7_Sour_Mash_Whiskey-cw.jpg  

Last edited by bjbethke; 02-04-2013 at 11:54 PM.
    Using Designer Version 1.187
    Donations are always welcomed, thanks – send a check to my PO Box 652

BJB
    PO Box 652
    Yellville,AR 72687-0652

PM me for my e-mail address.

BJ, love your signs, especially the Jack Daniels sign! That would look amazing over my Jack Daniel's barrelwood pens!

Wow those are great. I love them.