Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can I V Carve?

Bud - Thanks!
    Sounds like I will need the Centerline Text Software. What is the Outline Software? I didn't see it on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by dataman001 View Post
    Bud - Thanks!
    Sounds like I will need the Centerline Text Software. What is the Outline Software? I didn't see it on the list.
    Text Outline comes up on the Text selection screen. If it's not available to you, at present, it will be when you get centerline (Since I have centerline, I'm not sure if it is standard , or just a part of centerline. I seem to remember that it was/is standard with the Text selection).
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Quote Originally Posted by AskBud View Post
    Text Outline comes up on the Text selection screen. If it's not available to you, at present, it will be when you get centerline (Since I have centerline, I'm not sure if it is standard , or just a part of centerline. I seem to remember that it was/is standard with the Text selection).
    AskBud
    Bud,

You remember correct. The software comes with two standard routing options for text: Raster and Outline. Centerline is the add-on to the text. Been that way ever since I started here, which is coming up on 4 years.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Lawrence,
    You mentioned,
    "I sure wish I could get the rough cut show here as I find Tommy to be entertaining, though Norm is one of the men that inspired me to start ww'ing in the first place and I'll always value his television mentorship."

I'll have to see if there isn't a way to transcribe Tommy from my Uverse recordings to a "back-up" copies on DVD for you. Strictly to achive them for safe keeping mind you, since you were so kind to put me onto that treasure of older shows on the web. I'm still exploring that trove. If Congress can't get their act together and manages to shut down the Government for a week or so I'll have some time to try this since I'm just a Disaster Recovery Manager and "non-essential" in their definition. I wonder which one a flood victim would rather see coming into their town; a Congressional staffer or the FEMA disaster assistance team?
    Fair winds,

Capt Bruce
    Kinney deSigns http://kinneydesigns.us
    CarveWright START U Team Member.

30 year USN SEABEE, the original Weapons of Mass Construction.
    Designer Ver 1.187 and 2.007, Ver.3.001 One 2009 B CW w ROCK and a 5th Year Anniversary C CW
    Rotary Jig, 2D and 3D, Tracing Probe, DFX and STL Importers

Thanks Capt- that would be AWESOME.

Lawrence

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123