Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone love there machine

Default I Love Mine

so much i bought a second one but it had all the problems you see posted here so i took it back and now have only the one good one. i think the unbalnced chucks that made there way past any qaulity checks were the root of most problems. also the 3 in 1 oil in the chuck is asking for gumming up problems. i think the new chuck should fix any problems they had but realize that maYBE 1000 MACHINES HAD PROBLEMS OUT OF 30 TO 40 THOUSAND MACHINMES. IF YOUR MACHINE IS WORKING YOU DONT GET ON HERE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT.
    my patterns are at www.upillar.com do a search for "ptn"

email for patterns: patternmaster@live.com

Thanks for the replys so fare guys. Would ebay or amazon be a good place to buy a carve wright or buy one from the manufactor? If I bought one I would wont the bit set and the scanning probe all together. Thanks!

Definitely buy from the manufacturer and get the full warrenty.

4. Default

I'd love to sell mine if i can get enough for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead781 View Post
    I'd love to sell mine if i can get enough for it.
    LoL ..

I love BP to fix the BOP yesterday.

LG

Quote Originally Posted by searcherman View Post
    Thanks for the replys so fare guys. Would ebay or amazon be a good place to buy a carve wright or buy one from the manufactor? If I bought one I would wont the bit set and the scanning probe all together. Thanks!
    Yes, I love my machine but it took some time to get that "lovin feeling".... be patient... learn to clean and lube it correctly and invest some time in learning the patterns by looking at the ones others have created that carve well... mimic their results on yours and it will get to be addictive.....

I have two machines now... one I bought brand new from Amazon..... (that was the first one)

One I bought Referb. by Sears... both work excellent... though I went through 3 machines from Amazon.... I was dead set to believe it was always the machine... and in a couple of cases I knw it was... but I do now know some was operator error. I think a good comprehensive video tutorial about the cleaning, lubing, maintenance process would be a good idea I would even have been willing to buy one before I knew what I was doing......

With that said.. I would have to say in my experience the machine from Sears was a better investment even though I didn't have warranty because of the price difference... but remember I live down the road from LHR AND I had already learned from the first machine....

My Company Site My Company Blog My Church Blog My Church Website My Patterns

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by liquidguitars View Post
    LoL ..

I love BP to fix the BOP yesterday.

LG
    I'm not that old but ..what?

Thumbs up

With me it was Love at first sight, -- the day in 2006 I saw the Sears Info Commercial for the the CompuCarve, I knew, I had to make Her mine.
    Over the years we've had our ups and downs, but nearly every time I needed her, She was there, -- and came through for me.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Thumbs up Welcome to the Forum

Quote Originally Posted by searcherman View Post
    Hye, I'm new here. I was thinking on buying a carvewright machine and was wanting to know does this machine have a lot of problems with everyone.
    When I read the forum there is good and bad things said about the machine. I just wont a machine that works. Is it worth the money? Thanks
    My answer is YES. I own a regular hobby type CNC as well as 2 Carvewrights and I use both systems but I find that programing the software much quicker using the Carvewright. For those of you that have done any CNC programing will know what I'm talking about.

LHR has made some great updates to the machine recently so if you are in the market might be best to buy direct from LHR with all the current updates.

I give the CarveWright team alot of credit for making a system that is so easy to use and topping it off with the best software package in the hobby market.

Comes with belt driven Y/Z servo motors. X motor is a servo however I'm not fond of the X plastic gear setup but the gears are relatively inexpensive to replace.

Does require regular maintenance and I would also recommend using a top mount dust collector. This will reduce alot of the dust in sensors/motors/tracks and belts.

Good luck, and hoping to see you more often here.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalhead781 View Post
    I'm not that old but ..what?
    BP to fix the BOP + British Petroleum to fix Big Oil Problem

Oil spill here in the states that has been going on for a month now caused by a oil platform explosion in the Gulf of Mexico killing 11 workers and triggered a massive spill. Worst in history and is unprecedented.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PCW View Post

BP to fix the BOP + British Petroleum to fix Big Oil Problem

Oil spill here in the states that has been going on for a month now caused by a oil platform explosion in the Gulf of Mexico killing 11 workers and triggered a massive spill. Worst in history and is unprecedented.

ahh yes i heard about that. what does it have to do with what i said

P.S. i don't watch tv

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast