Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed Lamb's Patterns Store

I meant divided we fall instead of divide we fall... I should have made that clearer - sorry.
    -Colleen

Hmmm seems like I did not get the "D" in there. Not sure how I missed that. It will be fixed.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

I am back, with the revised Missouri State Seal. Hopefully much better and without letters missing Pattern will be on my site tomorrow evening, if nothing else is found wrong. That missing letter was also missing in MOI. Thus I had to go back to almost square one to fix it. I know I could have made the letter, then placed in in the proper location in ZB. Yet since I was redoing other areas I just decided to sculpt the few areas again.
    Pattern is 12.857 x .516
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails missouri start seal1.jpg   missouri start seal2.jpg   missouri start seal3.jpg   missouri start seal4.jpg  

missouri start seal5.jpg   missouri start seal6.jpg   missouri start seal7.jpg  
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

4. Default

That looks great Eddie!

Bonney Lake, Washington, United States, 113160055365328, Bonney Lake, Washington

Very good job Eddie, your work is awesome!!
    Tom Watson
    Two CW's and D.C.-Top Mount Insert @ Ringneckblues.com Get the dust out!!
    50" X 48" PDJ Pilot Pro CNC http://www.pdjinc.com

Check out my Facebook page for current carvings at http://www.facebook.com/signsinwood

Watsons Wooden Words http://www.signsinwood.com & Messages in Wood http://www.messagesinwood.com/

Thanks Tom and Terry. Real life has gotten in the way tonight, so a couple of mods to the pattern will have to wait, and of course it will not be uploaded to my site just yet.

Eddie

Got the time to finish the Missouri State Seal. Her it is and it is on my site now.

Sorry for so many post of this same pattern.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails missouri state seal1.jpg   missouri state seal2.jpg   missouri state seal3.jpg   missouri state seal4.jpg  

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    Got the time to finish the Missouri State Seal. Her it is and it is on my site now.

Great job Eddie! Great watching you step through this!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Default Test Carve

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post

Ed,
    I presume that with so much work on this pattern, you have done a test carve or two as well.
    What size, depth, and Height gave you the best results? What is the smallest size that will work well? This pattern example could be a very good example of similar items with embedded text in a pattern, and where the carve will degrade when made too small.

When I first started carving, I had a student bring me a pattern of a school seal that he wanted on a 4 inch board. I was able to show him a 4" carve and a 10" carve of the same pattern (Actual carves). There was no way he would/could accept the 4" results as a gift for his Prof.
    AskBud
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

Something else I was working on. Calling it finished now. If you do not know the bird it is a Red Tail Hawk. many of them around this area, and got a good picture of one on my fence post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails red tail hawk2.jpg   red tail hawk1.jpg  

Eddie

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast