Thread: CompUcarve for sale - SOLD

Default CompUcarve for sale - SOLD

Reconditioned Sears Craftsman Compucarve CNC Machine for sale ( used )

Model: CW.01.01
    Serial: AJ.500.148
    Cut time: 11hours 14minutes
    Servoing time: 11hours 56minutes
    Total on time: 15hours 24minutes

Comes with:
    Instruction video disc (new)
    Project designer disc (new)
    Card reader (new)
    Memory card
    1/16” bit with adapter
    1/8” cutting bit with adapter
    Shipping box (slightly used)

It just came back from Sears repair so it should be good to go. They honored my warranty. Not sure if the Sears warranty is transferrable. It expires in 2013. I have 2 of these machines and only have a need for one. I’m downsizing my cnc activities.

Cash or cashier’s check, or money order only. “As is” condition. No warranty from me, no refund from me. Buyer pays shipping from 85202 or pick it up. I’ll help you load it.
    Don’t like the $750.00 price, check out other machine pricing, then make me an offer.

Tags: wood. carving, carve, cnc, machine, design, woodworking, sign, plaque, numbers, portrait, create, sears, craftsman, compucarve, craftsman, machine, tool, bit, adapter, axis, motor, x, y, z, sculpt
    Last edited by Azbear; 01-03-2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: spell check
    Placed 1st and 3rd in the 2011 Desert Woodcarvers Show

www.customwoodcarvingllc.com

Quote Originally Posted by Azbear View Post
    Reconditioned Sears Craftsman Compucarve CNC Machine for sale ( used )

Model: CW.01.01
    Serial: AJ.500.148
    Cut time: 11hours 14minutes
    Servoing time: 11hours 56minutes
    Total on time: 15hours 24minutes

Comes with:
    Instruction video disc (new)
    Project designer disc (new)
    Card reader (new)
    Memory card
    1/16” bit with adapter
    1/8” cutting bit with adapter
    Shipping box (slightly used)

It just came back from Sears repair so it should be good to go. They honored my warranty. Not sure if the Sears warranty is transferrable. It expires in 2013. I have 2 of these machines and only have a need for one. I’m downsizing my cnc activities.

Cash or cashier’s check, or money order only. “As is” condition. No warranty from me, no refund from me. Buyer pays shipping from 85202 or pick it up. I’ll help you load it.
    Don’t like the $750.00 price, check out other machine pricing, then make me an offer.

Tags: wood. carving, carve, cnc, machine, design, woodworking, sign, plaque, numbers, portrait, create, sears, craftsman, compucarve, craftsman, machine, tool, bit, adapter, axis, motor, x, y, z, sculpt
    Can someone please tell me how to tell what version this machine is?

AZbear,
    I have a question on your sears warranty. I also have a machine that is under warranty with sears and no one seems to know what to do at the local sears service center. I have called the main 1-800 number and they keep telling me to take it to the local service center here in Pittsburgh, PA. Any help would be much appreciated.

Wes
    “Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race” Calvin Coolidge

4. Default

With the Sears warranty all you have to do is call them and they will transfer it to the purchaser.

By looking at the first letter of the Serial Number -- "A" being the first Version, "B" the Second , and "C" the Third the most Recent
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Default Sears repair

Quote Originally Posted by WessWay View Post
    AZbear,
    I have a question on your sears warranty. I also have a machine that is under warranty with sears and no one seems to know what to do at the local sears service center. I have called the main 1-800 number and they keep telling me to take it to the local service center here in Pittsburgh, PA. Any help would be much appreciated.

Wes
    If you are needing to send your CompuCarve in to Sear's repair, take it to your local Sear's Servive Center. Take a copy of the list on the link below, so they can determine where yhey are authorized to send your machine. Their locations are now Region Sensitive!
    AskBud
    http://forum.carvewright.com/showthr...697#post162697
    AskBud Downloads =>> CLICK HERE
    Lesson added
    7/15/2012 Titles begin with "2D-3D Build a Pattern-Part-3"

CW Vacuum Head Project =>> CLICK HERE
    AskBud Home Page =>> CLICK HERE <<=PC lessons or CW lessons

More than 1250 AskBud patterns
    vvv-CLICK BELOW-vvv
    http://store.carvewright.com/manufac...ufacturerid=29

7. Default

Have you sold your machine yet? I am very interested. Did we confirm that this was one of the first generation machines?

Dave

I only now received a notice of a response to this post. Sorry. Really busy and don't get back here much these days.

Just sold. It is an "A" series.

Sold, sold, sold.