Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US-Colorado

Scary photos of what is happening up there. Stay safe, my friend.
    CarveWright CX Packaged System - starting at $2000
    CarversClub 1 Year Subscription - $150.00/year
    Adv. Support w/out CC membership - $25.00/issue
    CarveWright Community Forum - PRICELESS!

Good to hear that you are okay. We are good in Broomfield as well. At the house we registered only over five inches in three days. Boulder, 15 miles away, on the other hand had over a foot of rain in one day. The mountain terrain made it very difficult there.

Hope your daughter is fine as well.

Stay well.

Ted

Thanks Connie and Ted. Ted, great to hear you are doing will also. Daughter so far has not been impacted as with other family in the Denver area. My sister who lives in Evans did have to evacuate do to the power being out and no water or sewer service. She at this time has not gotten any water in her house.

Forecast through Tuesday is for more rain...
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

4. Default

We hope all goes well for you and others in Colorado. It is being described as "Biblical" flooding. That could be scary! You may want to get your carvewright started on an "ARK" project! LOL It is supposed to change from mid 90's here to thunder storms for a couple of days. I doubt it will be anything like you folks have though. Good luck to everyone there.
    Last edited by TerryT; 09-15-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryT View Post
    We hope all goes well for you and others in Colorado. It is being described as "Biblical" flooding. That could be scary! You may want to get your carvewright started on an "ARK" project! LOL It is supposed to change from mid 90's here to thunder storms for a couple of days. I doubt it will be anything like you folks have though. Good luck to everyone there.
    Thanks Terry. Yes this is being reported as a 1000 year flood. I have never heard of that, lots of 100 year occurrences but never anything to this extreme. Just chatting with my nephew and wife who are just over 100 miles down river from us and they are in emergency preparation right now.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

We had a 500 year event back in the mid 80s here in Mid to SE Michigan area and it was big deal for sure. I remember taking a power boat down some of the city streets surveying damage with some of my municipal clients a few days after it was over and it was mind boggling. I can't imagine what a 1000 year event would look like. Let's all hope for the best....
    John
    www.jdmwoodworks.com
    Facebook Page: click FB button on web page

Bessemer, MI (shop location)
    Lake Gogebic, MI (where I hang my hat)

"He who wants by the yard, but gives by the inch, should be kicked by the foot"...

Floyd, you and jpaluck, stay dry and out of harms way, as well as your families.
    Using Designer 1.187, STL importer, Center line, conforming vectors, scanning probe/PE, and the ROCK chuck.

Eddie

Quote Originally Posted by eelamb View Post
    Floyd, you and jpaluck, stay dry and out of harms way, as well as your families.
    Thanks Eddie! We are doing our best. John even did a carving today..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

will be moving to the penrose, canon city area within the next six month....woo hoo…..

Quote Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
    will be moving to the penrose, canon city area within the next six month....woo hoo…..
    Woo Hoo! Not to crowded or expensive down that way!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12