Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Using blender 3d to create stl for CW pattern

Default Monster Truck

A little monster truck action for your carving fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails monster truck.png  

Thank you Oscar. Have bee busy with life and have not had a lot of time to hang out here.

No worries and its always nice that we have this space here to share our woodworking experiences.

Default What would you like to see as a cnc pattern?

What fun/cool thing would you all like to see as a cnc pattern?

I'll post on my favorite cnc forums and see what inputs I get. If anything peeks my interest I'll try to make it.

If I do make it I'll share it as a grey scale height map image pattern.

A pattern I would really like is something to do with pickleball. We had a gentleman pass away that was instrumental in getting some pickleball courts built in our small town. They are going to have a memorial bench made and I have been asked to carve the words and a pickleball logo. There is no such thing in the pattern depot so if you have time I would really appreciate it. Thanks and I will appreciate what you have done for the forum even if you decide you don't want to do it.

Jim

I had to look up what pickeball was. lol. Easy.

I am one of the 10s of thousands without power in East Texas so will get to it when power is restored. I am hoping soon. The heat has been bad but the humidity is horrible. Just had a chance to jump onto a quick internet hot spot.

Been hearing about it on the news, can't imagine long term outage due to heat but realize I better get prepared. Hope you get a break soon. Hopefully they roll them so you get a turn with power

Woot! Got power back last night and internet this morning. One of my most miserable experiences, at least in the top 50. Lol. In the military we had a lot of miserable experiences. But it was really hot and really sticky for 6 days. It was bad. Very thankful to all the lineman who have been working non-stop for those same 6 days out in the same heat.

It is always good to have some sort of back up plan when emergencies happen.

I am sorry but I am completely unfamiliar with pickleball. I looked it up and saw the paddle and ball. With my lack of imagination all I could think of was to model those. Hopefully they are useful. If you have a different idea let me. I made patterns for the paddle and ball separately as well so you can make your own project designs with them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2023-06-21 21_05_18-CarveWright - [Untitled Project].png   2023-06-21 21_03_52-CarveWright - [Untitled Project].png   2023-06-21 20_52_35-CarveWright - [Untitled Project].png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am so glad to hear that you have your power back on. Been watching the weather and it looks like it is not the time to be without AC The paddle and ball pattern looks perfect and "thank you" doesn't seem to be enough to express how grateful I am that you took the time to create it. If I can ever do a favor for you I hope you don't hesitate to ask. Jim

Page 57 of 61 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast