Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Days and Counting......

Default 3 Days and Counting......

3 days since a Troubleshooting Post.... That tells you something about the reliability of the current version of the machine.

Way to go LHR....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Hey everyone Al (who) is getting board for some troubleshooting!!!!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

maybe everyone if finally learning how to use the search feature lol

kendall
    no chips on the floor means no money in the bank

Here's a little trouble shooting problem that will take you awhile to solve.

How do we reverse the destruction being done to our country by the government?

OH...wrong forum. That should go in the PRAYERS for hope forum!!
    Christopher Neil Albrecht
    Occasional Carvings
    Just A Flowing With The Grain

Ver. 1.187 on XP Pro Desktop
    Ver. 1.187 on Win. 7/64 Laptop

Patterns At The Depot

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisAlb View Post
    Here's a little trouble shooting problem that will take you awhile to solve.

How do we reverse the destruction being done to our country by the government?

OH...wrong forum. That should go in the PRAYERS for hope forum!!
    Hey........ I think things are just going to get worse. I truly feel sorry for my grandchildren because of what is being left for them. Hey, at least he can swat and kill flies!
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Default tea party

it's gonna take more than (silent) prayers for this. it's gonna take YOU and EVERYONE that is concerned with this issue to actively participate in a tea party (and vote). bring your prays and shout them out loud. we must stop government now! liberty is the only stimulus we need. anyone that would sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither. are you involved?
    http://www.teapartypatriots.org/
    all tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.

You bet I'm involved. The tea parties are a "cute" idea but unless we, like our fathers before us at the REAL tea party, actually REFUSE to pay taxes, it's all moot.

Oh sure the politicians will stand up and say "we hear you" but that's as far as it will go. The only voices (control) we truly have left to "really get their attention" are money and guns.

Cut the money, and perhaps we can avoid the guns.

http://www.the912project.com
    Occasional Carvings

Patterns At The Depot

believe it or not, we need to learn a little something from iran when it comes to protesting. it amazes me how they can organize a major protest in only a couple of days. i'm afraid that's what it's gonna take for our government to finally get the message.
    no need for guns chris(yet). just a FEW MILLION voices i would think will do it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails party sm (Medium).JPG   dc tea party04.15 (Medium).jpg  
    all tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisAlb View Post
    unless we, like our fathers before us at the REAL tea party, actually REFUSE to pay taxes, it's all moot.
    Give it a shot, bud, and let us know where they put you so we can some visit (hey, maybe they'll let you work in the shop - something positive here)
    Livin' Life
    Lovin' My Carvewright

John,

I had to go put a coat of paint on my signs.

I was going to make EXACTLY the same the point about Iran. Those folks are risking their very lives over what amounts to an election for vice president.

I don't want guns at all which is why the money is the first step. We've had millions of voices time and time again to no avail. The problem is (and I hate to say it but recent history shows it over and over) a vote for either side is really the same vote. It's the same agenda under a different hat is all.

If we really want to get and "hold" the governments attention, we NEED to cut the purse strings and REFUSE to fund the reckless "WAY OVER THE TOP" deficit spending and lobbyist feeding frenzy. Especially the billions spent on programs that, if given a choice, 8 out of 10 Americans wouldn't support.

IMHO, this is FAR to important to simply yell and rattle sabers.
    Occasional Carvings

Patterns At The Depot

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast