Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sears reviews

Default review

I bought my machine after seeing it at a woodworking show in Kansas City and purchased it shortly thereafter. I don't know if mine was one of the beta test machines or not. I bought it after the first of this year.

I have to say that I have very few complaints with my machine. Any that I have had, have been resolved with the very timely, and generously given, support from the folks at Carvewright. I haven't had, nor do I want, support from Sears. I didn't buy my machine from them.

The machine has done all I have asked of it and I agree it is not for production type work. It does what it was designed for--very well. This forum has been very useful and I have learned quite a bit from it. I hope it continues.

The Beta test machines were all the machines up to the national release throught Sears. Anything bought through Sears will be the 1st generation after the initial 200, which I'm sure you are one of the Beta test machines if you bought it in the last year. The people who purchase through Sears now will have to deal with Sears for support, only the Beta test group should still have access to the CW people. That's what I was told.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12