Thread: Check out this technique

1. Default Check out this technique

Yesterday was cold but the ground was clear and even a hint of sun shine at times. This morning it looked like this. An all time record. We had about 26 inches overnight. The snow was so deep it was going over the top of my snow blower. I was wishing I was carvin'.
    Last edited by TerryT; 04-08-2009 at 08:38 PM.

You were carvin! Hang in there

Jeff Corder

Default temp

Quote Originally Posted by TerryT View Post
    Yesterday was cold but the ground was clear and even a hint of sun shine at times. This morning it looked like this. An all time record. We had about 26 inches overnight. The snow was so deep it was going over the top of my snow blower. I was wishing I was carvin'.
    I feel your pain it's 9:00 pm and 68 degrees here....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails temp.png  
    http://william.bowen.com/:)
    ("There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
    - Herbert Spencer )

Talking

same here in NC but I would much the 26 inches of snow myself.
    William

Sweet, why do I wish that would happen here in PA? I guess it's because I either want 100% winter or no winter. My kids would love to jump in and get lost in that profound snowfall.
    To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.
    Thomas A. Edison

Talking We beat you in depth...

Over here in Post Falls, we got around 37" overnight. BUT...the shop is nice and warm with carving dust on the floor. It took three times to clear the driveway and glad that is over.
    The Toymaker

One can not move forward until they leave the past behind

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by toymaker View Post
    Over here in Post Falls, we got around 37" overnight. BUT...the shop is nice and warm with carving dust on the floor. It took three times to clear the driveway and glad that is over.
    I did mine too soon (11:00 am) there is another 6 inches covering what I cleared yesterday. It wasn't too bad though. For some reason it put the wife in a good mood and she was feeding me cookies and hot coco all day!!

The worst part was when I did get to the shop to carve.... the board sensor died. I took it apart and one of the diodes fell out. I messed with it for a while, got the bad one to connect and stuffed it all back together but the reading was still too low to work. Ordered new ones. A few months ago I decided that anytime I need a part I always buy 2. I may be able to assemble a new machine from parts in another year or so. LOL
    Last edited by TerryT; 12-19-2008 at 07:53 AM.

For some reason it put the wife in a good mood and she was feeding me cookies and hot coco all day!!
    If that's the result, how do I get it to snow here!!!

Steve
    SawdustSteve