Thread: Only in the USA

1. Default Only in the USA

I live in Canada and I called today after extensively looking over this product and trying out the program. Only to find out that it can not be shipped to Canada. Is there any indication as to when this may happen?

danny, they have not said anythign about when the machine will be available to the canadian market. just keep checking their website.
    If at first you don't succeed, look in the garbage for the instructions!

TCboy

3. Default Is it worth it

Is it worth it to try and get one up here at this point or should I wait? There seems to be quite a few negative postes at this time.

Well, my friend its a users forum where we all come to talk about our machines and our projects. Nobody every says "Hey, my machine is working great." Rather, it is human nature to ask for help when you are having problems.

BTW, my machine is running great.
    Happy carving , Jeff Birt

Check out www.soigeneris.com for CarveWright Accesories.

Home of the 'Carving in the Dark' back lit LCD kit!

I've got a friend of mine who works with mechanics in a car dealership, and he really has to prevent them from talking bad about the cars, since all they ever see are broken cars. =) There ARE a lot of pieces that can go wrong on this puppy, and I've done my fair share of fighting it. But it also does what it claims to do, and I've been Blown away by the quality of work I've been able to get out of her. It's probably not easy to manage getting one into Canada, but I highly recommend mine. You definitely get out of it what you put into it, and then some.

Jeff said it best when he describes that it is a user forum and usually everyone does post the bad and not the good. But I am convinced that there are allot of problems that are self inflicted also but not everyone will admit to it. Even something simple like loading a board wrong and getting the dreaded edge detection fail message. The first thing thru your mind is @E#I#* machine when reality it is usually something simple that you did wrong.
    Course this never happened to me I just read about it.

Thumbs up I would recommend one.

Just thought that I'd add my two cents. These machines do have problems from time to time, but I wouldn't trade my two machines for anything. (Even though one is waiting for some parts as I write this)
    The people at LHR are outstanding with the support they provide. This forum is where I have gained most of my knowledge on these machines, and I would like to say thank you to everyone that posts on this forum. I will try to post more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by mcanelly View Post
    This forum is where I have gained most of my knowledge on these machines, and I would like to say thank you to everyone that posts on this forum.
    Amen to that, same here. Because of which I just finishing capping off my pvc pipe with my flex cable in it lubing with liquid wrench with molly. Would have just bought anything off the shelve when it came time to do that unless I read these forums and found out just what does work...thanks to all those that do provide this help.