Thread: Taking Favorites with me

Default Taking Favorites with me

I purchased a new computer the other day and set it up to work with my machines and to do Corel art on.

The problem is how to take my library with me without reloading all of the patterns that I have in it (a little over 350).

I found that the Carvewright software creates a file in C:/Documents and Settings/owner called Favorites.mpn. This file contains my library of patterns.

I simply copied it to a thumb drive and pasted it in my new computer in the same place after deleting the one that was there from the new carvewright program. Wa La my library is now on my new computer.

Just thought someone else may be in this situation and be looking for a way to solve it.
    http://allcw.com/

Patterns reasonably priced at or below cost.

Carving in LA (Lower Alabama)

Thanks...I just switched to a new machine also and was about to have to figure this out on my own.

Good to know.
    Thanks

So that's where the bugger resides... thanks for the info as I had planned a long process to syncronize my home and shop computers. Golly this forum is great!
    ver 1.162
    -If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it is jammed, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
    -If it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape it. If it doesn't move and it should, Boeshield T-9