Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Designer Unlock Problem

Since I can't attaach pictures here, follow this link:

http://www.allcw.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=753#753

If that does not work, PM me your phone number
    Happy carving , Jeff Birt

Check out www.soigeneris.com for CarveWright Accesories.

Home of the 'Carving in the Dark' back lit LCD kit!

Jeff, I've tried that several times and it works up to a point. After I select option 1 it then brings up a new page that ask for my Username Password and Accessory Serial Number. I enter the Serial Number for my probe and click next. Then an error message pops up and says it is already registered to 0. I sent you a PM with my phone number.

Thanks,

Gary

It sounds like something whacked the original input when it was done.
    I would uninstall the Designer software and remove the registry entries for it. That will clear out the registration data and allow you to reinstall fresh and redo the licensing routines. This should fix you right up.

You will find the registry entry under:

My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\LHR Technologies

Delete the entire entry and then do a fresh install. Also make sure you are using the latest version of the software.
    Last edited by BoardSilly; 06-30-2007 at 03:26 PM.
    BoardSilly
    "Destroying Cuba 1 Cigar At A Time"

BoardSilly, thanks I Uninstalled Designer and then deleted the information in the Registry and Installed the program again. Now when I try to register Designer it tells me that my maximum registrations have been reached. If I log into my account I can see the Activation ID and Registration Code for the Probe. Do you know of anyway to manually enter this information into Designer?

Thanks,

Gary

How many PC's have you installed on? Have you registered more then 2 running copies?

If you saved your Activation Key when it gave it to you, you should be able to use the option "Register by phone during normal business hours" and then manually input the key.

If this fails, you will need to contact LHR via phone and have them reset your count.
    BoardSilly
    "Destroying Cuba 1 Cigar At A Time"

BoardSilly, Yes after it failed to work on one computer I tried to install it on another computer and it did not work as well. I will be calling them on Monday and I'm sure it is something I did wrong. Thanks to you and Jeff for all the help.

Gary

I called CW firt thing this morning and Ms. Lawson solved my problem within about 1 min. Needless to say I was impressed.

Gary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12