Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can I get repairs?

And speaking of the switch.... The cable has all black wires and one white wire. When installed correctly the white wire is toward the center of the machine. I know you can FORCE the plug in 180 degrees out as I HAVE done it.... and when you do, you get a open cover ALL THE TIME. Just a FYI... I also use a "Seat Belt" on my older machines to help hold the clear cover tight to the switch as the parts wear.... Installed with the cover 1/2 way open and tight when closed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC03168_WEB.jpg  
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalwoodshop View Post
    And speaking of the switch.... The cable has all black wires and one white wire. When installed correctly the white wire is toward the center of the machine. I know you can FORCE the plug in 180 degrees out as I HAVE done it.... and when you do, you get a open cover ALL THE TIME. Just a FYI... I also use a "Seat Belt" on my older machines to help hold the clear cover tight to the switch as the parts wear.... Installed with the cover 1/2 way open and tight when closed.
    The left switch has only two wires. Is there a way to bypass both switches and remove the cover entirely? Or at least not worry about it being closed.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnfrwd View Post
    The shipping of the machine being so high is because it weighs about 85 lbs and is considered oversized. Think about it. It is too heavy for me to carry. I can maneuver it but not carry it. I'd think ups man job is the best workout ever. (Need a ups calendar.)

So, yes. Working on it yourself is the best solution all the way around. And please work with us respectfully to solve the issue. It amazes and disappoints me how many people are shocked that they have to check head pressure, lube, tighten and clean their machines.
    If I was being disrepectful it was not intended. I was just repeating what I had read on this forum. It would be nice to have more than one location to have the machine fixed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12