Quote Originally Posted by Canemaker View Post
Hopefully, I am placing this reply in the proper place. These are just some of my thoughts for the conference.
Looking at last years conference agenda I was wondering what the difference between a newbie and a carvoholic is? Being new to the family I would like to consider myself somewhere in between. I would like to attend a basic as well as an advance class on designer, preventive maintenance checks and balances (which show how to disasimble the machine to make adjustments, repairs and put back together without having extra parts remaining), how to make sled & jigs and their uses, how to use gimp or another program to make patterns, and solutions for dust collection other than stopping and restarting the machine every few hours. Maybe there could be a show and tell room setup for others to display their works and or advancements (jigs & sleds) [maybe for sale or not] during the breaks. Another avenue could be morning and evening classes that rotate from day to day so everyone has an opportunity to take both the basic and advanced classes. Thanks John
I think most of these will be met!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk