Thread: Christmas ornaments.

Default Christmas ornaments.

This is what the wife and I have been up to the last few weeks. I was asked to set up at a benefit craft show so I carved up about 120 ornaments and the love of my life did all of the painting. You will see where I get all of my painting tips and tricks!

The craft show was some what of a bust. I do not think there was much over 50 people that came through the door. Found out later that there was a BIG craft event in a near by town and it was wall to wall all week end.

We sold maybe 5 ornaments and gave a few to some of the younger kids that were helping out. Did much better with the ornaments when we went to my Mom's senior center at her request (ya got love one of your best promoters!!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ornament 1.jpg   Ornament .jpg   Ornament .jpg   Ornament .jpg  

Ornament .jpg  
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Harris
    They don't come any better than that. I could not afford to pay anyone to do work like that.
    Happy Holidays
    JIM

WOW.... Great Job Painting and Excellent Designs..... WOW..... My machine is still pumping out deer and bears for the first of 5 Craft Shows for the year starting Saturday.....

I am even making Vinyl Signs for 3 of the Shows.

Have a bunch of wood ornaments from last year with no paint on them... Will cut some of CarveNow's Toy Soldiers too... I push the plain ornaments for the kids to hand decorate to "Build Christmas Memories"..... My Carve Machine has ran 12 hours a day for a few days now.... It's after 9 PM and I am just finishing up the last carve of the night.

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Al,

Thanks Al, I will pass the compliment along.

The un painted ornaments sold just about as good as the painted ones. Some that bought the plain ones planned on painting them like you said
    "Build Christmas Memories"..... but a few said they liked the bare wood. I did pick up a few orders for those who wanted multiples or wanted them a bigger size. The western wheel that I did was one of the better sellers. This is farm and cow country and I'm glad I thought to carve up a few..

Time to go take the smoked turkey off the bones
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

5. Default

Wow, those look really nice. Good job!!!
    HT
    H. T.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Friends Don't Let Friends Use bad patterns!
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *