Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Err E06-0313

Thanks AL but I don't know if it makes a differance or not, I've got a CT bit holder. I've even try it with out cutting it out with just the 1/16" bit & still get the same errors. I guess I'll have to try carving both half instead of one side. Thanks again for your help & hope LHR gets this fixed soon.

With the Carve Tite... Then it is NOT a bit problem....

The ball is in LHR's court.... Looking for 1.176.....

AL
    Favorite Saying.... "It's ALL About the Brass Roller"..... And "Use MASKING TAPE" for board skipping in the X or breaking bits.

Follow ME on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Accoun...50019051727074

www.PoconoDigitalWoodshop.com

www.AccountabilityTag.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky63 View Post
    Yes I'm using 1.175 & yes it is a 2side pattern. But I only want to carve the one side. My board is 9.25 X 24 X 3/4 with 3 1/2" on each side because I'm using a 1/2" sled. The pattern size is 7.500"x 5.459". Would it help if I cut my board down smaller in lenght?
    just split up the project into two projects MPC's runs, as simple and deleting one side and vis a versa.

Off subject a tad but the next sled you build make the tails 4" or longer it will be more stable.

4. Default

reading through this thread, I get the feeling that the lenght of the bits are programmed into the new software. With older versions, if the machine finds a bit lenght different on the second measurement, it ask you to measure again or continue with the latest measurement. Is this still the case or now it checks for a standard lenght?
    May you be well, may you find happiness! : - )
    "Exaggerated self-importance is deemed an individual fault, but a racial virtue." From Kelly Millar

continue with the latest measurement. Is this still the case or now it checks for a standard lenght?
    works the same as it did..

I had the same problem and moved the cutting bit up in the collett and it works fine.

Well I guess it's my turn now with this error code mess............
    I just got my machine from LHR last week and I've started to run the Xmas ornaments POM. 1st 2 mpc's ran fine (using the QC that came with the machine). I then reinstalled my ol' Rock Chuck and it all started well. I made the mpcs a 2 sided carving so I could put writing on the back of the ornaments. Today I ran the 3rd board mpc and it carved fine on the "back side". It then asked me to flip the board and I did. After it started and measured the board I inserted the cutting bit and that's when I got my first "Z Axis Stall E06 313 error" code. I read up on the thread here and since I had collars on my bits I used one(cutting bit) without a collar. Ran it thru and this time it worked fine as I pushed the cutting bit up a little further in to the Rock chuck. I then decided to use a "collarless" carving bit. When it asked for it, it started fine and made the touch plate measurements fine. It's when it came back all the way to the pad side that it went down and stayed there (as the cutting bit first was doing) and gave me the same error code Z Axis Stall E06 313. I then tried again and used a "collared" carving bit, but I keep getting the same E06 313 error code. HELP !!!!!!!!!!! Can't believe that I've been down 2 months with my CompuCarve and FINALLY got Sears to replace it, got it straight from LHR and now this. Also the machine is not a new one, it's a refurbished model. I was tired of fighting with Sears on a "New" replacement instead of a refurbished one from LHR so I accepted it. I still have my extended warranty though (til 2014). I'm just disappointed cause I'm running in to problems so early. Could it be this latest new software that causing all these problems? I've got the old software so should I reinstall it? If so, please tell me how as I've never reinstalled old software. Thanks guys......... JerryB
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

Make sure your machine didnt accidently drill thru that plastic plate on the keyboard side of the machine. You may need to epoxy it back if it either drilled thru or started to drill in.
    Doug Fletcher

Just checked it and it's still good........ You think it might be the software?
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

I dont really think so.. the cutting bit is the only one I have run in to problems with using the Rock.. with the sleeve and collar I got a lot of z axis issues, but when I just removed the collar my troubles when away. (unless the triangle plastic plate keypad side was damaged ("drilled thru"). But since u just checked that I guess we can rule that one out. I guess you'll need to wait for the real guru's to chime in.
    Doug Fletcher

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast