Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with a Fire Department Pattern

Default Help with a Fire Department Pattern

To all,

I have a request to make some items for some firefighters and need a pattern of the FD maltese cross. I found a pattern in the sharing section but it seems that the edges are pretty rough- it looks like there are alot of dimples or holes around the edges. (maybe I just dont know what I am talking about LOL) Anyway, if someone could help me clean it up or make a new one out of the attached picture, I would greatly appreciate the help! I would even be willing to pay....

Thank you!
    Wayne
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by wgrecco View Post
    To all,

I have a request to make some items for some firefighters and need a pattern of the FD maltese cross. I found a pattern in the sharing section but it seems that the edges are pretty rough- it looks like there are alot of dimples or holes around the edges. (maybe I just dont know what I am talking about LOL) Anyway, if someone could help me clean it up or make a new one out of the attached picture, I would greatly appreciate the help! I would even be willing to pay....

Thank you!
    Wayne
    Where's Al Who?
    JerryB:.

CarveWright START U Team Member
    Using 1.187, Conform, PE/Probe, Centerline.

"Let's start sharing PTNs instead of MPCs so ALL SW versions can view & share"

BJBethke helped me out a lot on one I had to do. His pattern came out great (carved in poplar and then painted) and I am sure he would be willing to help you modify it. You can find him in several threads or in the member list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fire dept 002.jpg  

Default JDPratt...

Thats an awesome FD sign you made! Came out great!!! Probably wouldnt be willing to share that MPC would ya??

Please go through BJBethke, He was kind enough to help me out with it, and I hate to just throw it out there without his permission. I wouldn't know how to break it back down to the one without the personalized words anyway.

The one Al uses is really nice cant remember where he got it but i know if you go to carvenow there is a really nice one also heres that link http://www.carvenow.com/product_info...roducts_id=410 There are also some really nice ones right here in the pattern depot by VectorArt3d any of the ones metioned would be well worth the cost (no rough edges)
    Last edited by eromran; 10-01-2010 at 03:21 PM.

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed

7. Default

Hi Wayne,
    I have a firefighter pattern available here: http://www.carvenow.com/product_info...roducts_id=410
    Please check it out and see if it suitable for your needs.
    Thanks
    HT
    H. T.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Friends Don't Let Friends Use bad patterns!
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here is one from your photo

http://carvemore.com/store/fire-department.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails firedepartment.jpg  
    John

High Quality 3d Clip Art
    www.CarveMore.com

9. Default

Nice job John, look really good.
    H. T.
    Friends Don't Let Friends Use bad patterns!
    For high quality patterns please email me or check out my website at: http://carvenow.com . Thanks!

Thanks guys, I will check them out later today when I get some free time. I appreciate all the help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast