Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Baby, Gift design ideas?

I don't care what everyone else says about you guys.....your alright, thanks for all the great ideas.
    Thanks for posting the mpc stan, I'll take a look at it tonight.

The old wheels are turning now,I think I'm starting develop a plan. I'll post the results when it's done. Hopefully she isn't like 12 by the time I finish it......lol

Quote Originally Posted by spalted View Post
    I don't care what everyone else says about you guys.....your alright, thanks for all the great ideas.
    Thanks for posting the mpc stan, I'll take a look at it tonight.

The old wheels are turning now,I think I'm starting develop a plan. I'll post the results when it's done. Hopefully she isn't like 12 by the time I finish it......lol
    LOL I hope your plan doesn't turn out to be like so many of my projects. "I'll just make a jewelry box" turns into a 6 month project because every time I think I'm done I see something else that would be cool on it. I was SURE I was going to be putting the first coat of finish on it last weekend.....until I decided some keys on the miter would look great in a contrasting wood

Good luck with your project, I'm sure it will turn out great! I look forward to seeing the finished product in the gallery!

Craig

Default Just add your text to this plaque

LOML has her delft birth plate from when when she was born--we got 2 more for our boys when they were born. I was thinking of doing something similar for a friend-- maybe you could try one?

here's an example
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...26tbs%3Disch:1

lawrence

ps- the clock shows the birth time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12