Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does LHR answer support emails at all?

Default Does LHR answer support emails at all?

I emailed LHR support support@carvewright.com on Wednesday, no reply yet. I sent a message to LHR support via support page, no reply either!

Anybody who has a clue how to order parts from LHR if one cannot use the phone for different reasons?

Default No reply

I ordered a part thru Sears Parts on Dec. 26th and the part was listed as being in stock. I sent Sears an E-mail last Friday asking if my order fell thru the cracks and they sent me an E-mail today saying they have had no reply from the supplier. Could be wrong but I would think they mean LHR has not replied to them. Go figure!!!
    Dan

Default Wonder...

I left an order with Searson Saturday. 24+ hrs later (monday) I contacted Customer Service and the told me their supplier rejected the order thinking it was a duplicate. (???) And they promised me to reissue the order to their supplier with a note that this is NOT a duplicate.

I took the opportunity and asked whether the supplier was LHR, but got a negative answer to that.

...and LHR is out of the parts I need... So basically I am "foobar"... Well, whatever... SIGH!

This whole parts thing has me baffled.... If LHR is not Sears parts supplier then I have to assume that the parts are coming directly from CHINA. I guess that would indicate the power and control Sears has over LHR

Quote Originally Posted by kenrik View Post
    This whole parts thing has me baffled.... If LHR is not Sears parts supplier then I have to assume that the parts are coming directly from CHINA. I guess that would indicate the power and control Sears has over LHR
    The machine is 100% chinese as far as materials are concerned... and LHR is small enough to be depending on Sears as sales channel, so I guess whenever Sears says "jump", LHR asks "how high?"

On the other hand, Sears might have their own US-based manufacturer of some of the parts, notable the ones like plastic gears.

I ordered SearsPartsdirect and had no issues except I messed up on the quantity of a part, I think the parts came from LHR, via a mid west third party.

LG

Default Maybe that depends on luck...

Liquid, did you order the plastic gears for the X-axis?

As far as I know: LHR are out of them and Sears claims that their supplier has confirmed to them on the phone that the parts are available. So far I've got 4 confirmations and no parts yet.

/Z

No I did not " I have one in stock" my order was around 200.00 for bearings and rods, extra board sensors for my Z trucks, I have three units..

LG

Default ;-)

My usual bad luck... When I bought the CC I ordered also 2 sets of belts and two flexshafts, as I understood those are the ones that people get most problems with. Later on I also bougth two extra carving bits (non-Carvewright) and an extra cutting bit.

And what happens? The gears break for me... If I weren't mad at myself I would laugh out loud right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast