After a couple of projects I was setting up a project and as the machine measured the board width it stopped with the bit head on the left side and displayed an error code that said "Y Axis Stall". Tried restarting and everything else I could think of. Called the help line and talked to Chris who worked with me to trouble shoot the problem. He did a great job and it finally came down to a loose screw on one of the guides that holds the bit head car to the track. It came loose from the vibration and had not had lock tight applied during manufacture. In the process of trouble shooting we discovered the depth flag was missing. Chris had me look in the shipping box and I found it under the styrofoam bottom. It had fallen out in shipment. It is supposed to be taped in but was not. You will not find it is missing until you try to make a cut. It uses the depth flag to adjust depth so you won't cut into the base of the machine. I pass this on to warn others to check for loose hardware in the box before you throw it out and to tell you the excellent help I received from Chris. He was there late in the evening and was most helpful. John L