Quote Originally Posted by Mugsowner View Post
Hi guys. hope all has been good. Thinking a bear head would be nice as so many wisely worshiped their existence. During my my disappearance, I was off proving that I did have a heart, after a week of WTF, I was talked into going to the see a doctor, so off i went. I sent the next half a week getting to know the staff very well. As I walked in to say hi for the first time in 25 years, I started to feel uneasy again. They rushed me thru the process and had me lying down as they started working on me. They Then took me down to the cat lab and installed a stent in me so blood could flow as it should. They told me my main artery was blocked with maybe a pin hole in it to allow some sort of flow. I still waiting to see what damage has been done, thinking next week will bring more info to me and see how close I am to the number of attacks I had, I'm thinking well over 50 with at least a half dozen or more in the major category. Doing well now, looking to get my strength back
Missed you but never dreamed it was from something this serious, thought maybe some time away in the woods. As with Oscar, fantastic news that they managed to catch it in time and we get to hear it from you in person. Should make us all appreciate each and every one of them. Again great to hear rom you that all is on the upswing.