Thread: Pattern carved Inverted

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Pattern carved Inverted

Really I haven't been drinking but maybe I should be. I started to carve the Face On Cross mpc (attached) and it inverted the pattern. I've included a screen shot of what designer showed before/during upload. There is also a camera shot of what the carve looks like. NOW, this is where the puzzle really starts. When I downloaded the photo from the camera to the computer it shows that the carving carved right (which it didn't). So I printed the photo out and it shows that the carving should be right. BUT, when I turn the photo around at just the right angle it shows the carving as it really is.... inverted. When I uploaded Sample-1 to this thread it seems to show that it carved right.

The question is.... if the pattern is right and the designer screen is right what happened when it uploaded to the card. I just remembered, I formatted the card just prior to the upload to get rid of the patterns already on the card. Maybe I need to reformat the card, upload a second time and try again. Anyway, is there any other suggestions out there. Sharon ps....and no, the carving does not look like the camera shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cross not carving right..JPG   Cross-Sample 1.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SharonB; 09-29-2016 at 07:50 PM.