I have a model A with power fluctuation issues. Laying machine on it's side and unplugging, then re-plugging all connections to the board turns the machine on. A light tap on the housing above the L2 coil turns the machine off. Funny that I didn't have this problem until AFTER I installed the carvetight upgrade and got 78% into a 5 hour carve. I purchased a refurbished supply board before this project and it didn't work so I sent it back to LHR for testing and they confirmed a defect and sent me another. "Thank you" to LHR's support department. They have been great.
So I have about 5 1/2 hours on this new board and this same problem crops up. The A2308 board is listed as unavailable on the store website so my question is...Will the new A2143 cx board work with my machine ? I will be ordering a new board as soon as they open tomorrow if it will work.

I have a deadline on this project and I've stripped the pattern in designer and flipped the carve horizontally and vertically so that I might start the carve at the other end and save this one of a kind board. I can live with a little offset in the carve and try to feather the seam with an xacto kit and a moto-tool but I cannot afford to loose this board. I hope this works. What are my chances?

Steve

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paddle 1.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	69345Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paddle 2.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	69346Click image for larger version. 

Name:	paddle 3.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	419.4 KB 
ID:	69347