I have a couple of projects hat I have a timeline on and my machine is acting up a bit. I have always tried to clean it properly and keep it well lubricated. But two days ago the head was not cranking level, and it resulted in it basically being stuck in a slight incline position. I read the manual on how to level the head and I was able to do it. I believe the root of the problem is the nuts that hold the head tightly allowing it to travel up and down freely, (on the LCD side) are loose. So i tried tightening them up a little and had no luck. I had to improvise with a wahser to be able to fill in the space that was stopping the screw from not moving. On top of all of this, I keep getting all kinds of different error messages. I am just overwhelmed and could really use an outside perspective. I know there are a couple of guy in the Dallas/Fort Area in Texas, any chance any of you guys could hep a fellow carver out. I am willing to talk about paying you for your time, I just need to get this repaired because I usually don't quit on stuff, but I feel like I am in way over my head here.