Well I hate to dog a product but the Carvewright "Compucarve" or whatever has real big issues with Mac! Design is my main business, I design mirrors so I only have MAC in my house. I have called Carvewright and they walked me 3 weeks ago through setting it up but the damn thing still runs in DEMO mode and no matter how many times I call them the result is the same. Then I buy designs from the Carvewright library and low and behold they come to be with out a license so each time I try to save the file to cut it, it says the design is NOT LICENSED! By now Carvewright should have fixes for these issues but no one to this point has helped me where I can use it without issues.
The machine itself when it is working seems to do a great job but God knows it takes about 10 attempts at cleaning and re-greasing the unit before the damn thing will turn on and work. This week I had to hire out to a cabinet company 3 simple carve jobs because I couldnt get the machine to start up and the designs THAT I PAID FOR would not allow me to save them.
Honestly I would not recommend this unit to anyone that owns a mac as many people have now told me the software does not work well with mac.

Does anyone know how to get these issues fixed? If not I guess I will sell it on ebay and allow this issue to become someone elses issue! Any advise would be helpful, I will be calling carvewright for my $60 in art that I bought on the carvewright site since I cannot get it to work.

Rob