Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wilderness Eagle Clock

Wow! That is a sharp looking clock.
    Bill Brooks
    Henrico , VA
    Printer, Zymurgist, Carvehead
    Machine One - Version B, Carvetight upgrade and a Ringneck Blues Dust collector www.ringneckblues.com
    Machine Two - 5th Anniversary Version C, Rubber Belts and a Ringneck Blues Blues Dust collector

2. Default

Absolutly awesome.. You did again Michael.... Love the work and the finish.. BW

Can't wait
    Firefighters trained to save your butt not kiss it!

Michael, I'm looking for the POM but can't find it.
    Bill
    Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    Hello Everyone, and Thank You for the nice comments!

Lin, yes, this is the next Project of the Month (dated for Jan 2009, actually). Nice idea for a mirror background! I might consider incorporating something like that in some future layouts.

The clock insert is from Klockit (model #15344) and is 5 7/8" diameter. The mounting hole is 3 1/4", which of course is already designed to fit perfectly in the project mpc's themselves that are included with the project.

I am in the process of designing clocks in various design series categories (I have a list of 20 different categories I am working with, thus far) that will be available as time goes on, but wanted to introduce the first in the Wilderness Series© to the Project of the Month Subscribers!

Thanks again for the encouraging feedback!

Default Clock

Some how I missed this the first time around, but wow thats beautiful nice job as usual Michael!!!

Question did

I miss the notice or is the project still coming. I subscribe and have not gotten the download notification.
    Eva

Quote Originally Posted by Hexe SA View Post
    I miss the notice or is the project still coming. I subscribe and have not gotten the download notification.
    Eva
    Hello Eva,

I sent a message to CarveWright about the Wilderness Eagle Project to ask about it's distribution. Should be hearing from them soon...
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

I was sorta wondering myself. Normally CW is right on the ball with the POM on the 1st or 2nd day of the month...Here it is already the 5th and no POM notification in my e-mail yet...
    Waiting patiently...
    Lin

Guess what I just saw show up in my e-mail box...yipee....POM is here and its the Wilderness Eagle Clock. I may just have to take all my bottles and cans off to get some kerosene to heat up my garage to carve this one...Haven't really much had the want to with the cold weather the past month but this maybe just the ticket to get me going again.
    Lin

Default Great clock ... just one problem

M ... the new project is, as usual, great looking ... want to cut it and the last month's project soon ... only problem with the subscription I (and, apparently, many others) purchased is that I had to change my software (originally to run the Swan project) and NOW, yet again to be able to open this and last month's projects ... seems a bit like fraud to sell a 12 mo subscription, then deny one access to the already purchased projects .... I have learned over the years to let others (more proficient with computer program problemsolving than I) run new versions a while to work out all the 'bugs' ... this simply isn't possible with the way CW does business!

I know you don't have anything to do with their process ... r

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast