Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The sailboat

Default The sailboat

The project of the month email arrived. When I try to load it up it says it was created with a newer version of the software and wants my to try to upgrade. I'm running the current version, 1.131.

Did you guys do it in a beta version and forget to backrev it?
    Bill

Bill,

Thought I was going crazy myself!

I get the same message when I try to open the mpc files.

Maybe Michael did this in the new software version and LHR forgot to post the software update!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I think i know why 2.. MT will have the cure ..

LG
    Last edited by liquidguitars; 01-04-2009 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidguitars View Post
    I think i know why... Could just need a simple patch MT will have the cure ..

LG

LG,

I saw Michael was on just after I posted the reply, then he disappeared. Must be frantically working on something!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Hello,

I just saw the postings. Thank you for the alert!

I created the Sailboat Project using ver. 1.131 of Designer, so I don't know why opening the mpc is generating the message "created in a newer version".

I'll call LHR today and see what I can find out.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Quote Originally Posted by MetroGnome View Post
    The project of the month email arrived. When I try to load it up it says it was created with a newer version of the software and wants my to try to upgrade. I'm running the current version, 1.131.

Did you guys do it in a beta version and forget to backrev it?
    I had the same problem this morning, but couldn't figure out which forum to post a message. Thanks.

Steve

Default Klockit Link

FYI - the Klockit link has a fantom ")" in the link in the article, and Klockit's site is not functioning properly this weekend - (but the site seems to be working now)

I get that error "... newer version ..." also
    Last edited by swhitney; 01-05-2009 at 09:32 AM.
    ver 1.162
    -If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it is jammed, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
    -If it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape it. If it doesn't move and it should, Boeshield T-9

I also get an error msg when I try to update my license updated.

It say "an invalid response was received from the registration server. Please call CarveWright".

Will give them a call and see....Software support is aware of the issue and they are working as I type to figure it out. Omar said to hang in there!!
    Last edited by fwharris; 01-05-2009 at 09:31 AM.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Buy CarveWright

Hey guys,

We are aware of the issue and are working to get it resolved. The engineers are working to get everything fixed. Give us a few hours to get things straightened out and then then try doing it again in a few hours.

Thanks for being understanding.
    Sonuva Nutcracker!

Alex
    Carvewright

Default still having problems

Download the sailboat project yesterday and got the error "created with a newer version of the software." Saw on the forum that this problem was being fixed in a couple of hours. Downloaded it again today and got the same message. My dial up connection takes me about a half hour to download these. Can you post when this problem is fixed. Don't want to waste another half hour and find out it doesn't work.

Thanks,

John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast