Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pesky fuzz

Talking

Waylon Jennings said it best: "I've always been crazy but it keeps from going insane!"
    Jerry

Joanne and me enjoying a beautiful fall in Spearfish Canyon in the Black Hills.

Default Uh oh, me too

I've occasionally used a torch as well, so I reckon I'm part of the club. By the way, the people that say we are crazy are just jealous cause the "voices" only talk to us!
    Brady
    Sometimes you gotta break it to fix it.

Post Sanding mop

Here is what I have been using. Its called a sanding mop and explains how to make one yourself.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    The differance between the Master and the Apprentice,
    Is the skill in covering up his mistakes

My lastest instrument. #50

http://woodworkerszone.com/igits/showthread.php?t=6896

Thumbs up sanding mop

a very nice tool indeed but ecareful not to use heavy grain sand paper for carvings and raised panels i use 320 grit with 10 spacers to soften the mop work very well . for edjes i use 180 no spacers,i got mine at kingsportsanding they sell mandrel for mops or complet mop a double 6 inch mop around 50 bucks 96 strips of sand peaper and mandrel fast delivery got it in 2 days postal ground 7 dollars they sell rolls of sandaper 6x25 meters for 20 dollars i got somme ana extra mandrel to make a super mop i you get this item dont forget to brake it in on a piece scrap wood for 4or5 minutes i am a very satisfied with this product also you need to spin it very fast 2000to3000 rpm if you need a drill press or a fast drill if spun to slo they ware out quick at 3000 rpm they last a long time have a nice day dench

Thumbs up sanding mop

a very nice tool indeed but ecareful not to use heavy grain sand paper for carvings and raised panels i use 320 grit with 10 spacers to soften the mop work very well . for edjes i use 180 no spacers,i got mine at kingsportsanding they sell mandrel for mops or complet mop a double 6 inch mop around 50 bucks 96 strips of sand paper and mandrel fast delivery got it in 2 days postal ground 7 dollars they sell rolls of sandaper 6x25 meters for 20 dollars i got somme and extra mandrel to make a super mop i you get this item dont forget to brake it in on a piece scrap wood for 4or5 minutes i am a very satisfied with this product also you need to spin it very fast 2000to3000 rpm if you need a drill press or a fast drill if spun to slo they ware out quick at 3000 rpm they last a long time have a nice day dench

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234