Thread: Newbie from South Jersey

Default Newbie from South Jersey

I have finally took the plunge and ordered a CarveWright!! It should be hear this tuesday.....cannot wait. I have spent so much time on this forum i feel like i am addicted allready. Everyone here seems very helpful and willing to help out. I allready downloaded all the tips and tricks and signed up for the newsletters.

First thing i will carve is something for the wife and then my daughter.....Gotta keep them happy

Quote Originally Posted by Firedkm View Post
    I have finally took the plunge and ordered a CarveWright!! It should be hear this tuesday.....cannot wait. I have spent so much time on this forum i feel like i am addicted allready. Everyone here seems very helpful and willing to help out. I allready downloaded all the tips and tricks and signed up for the newsletters.

First thing i will carve is something for the wife and then my daughter.....Gotta keep them happy
    Welcome to the club!
    Great job of reading the forum and down loading the tips and tricks! This will go a long way of helping you to be successful with the machine and what it will produce for you.
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Default Welcome to the club

Thanks for joining us. Look foward to seeing your posts. I have found all areas of the Forum so helpful I am still amazed at what the search results bring up.

Carl
    The differance between the Master and the Apprentice,
    Is the skill in covering up his mistakes

My lastest instrument. #50

http://woodworkerszone.com/igits/showthread.php?t=6896