I have had my unit for over a year and of course I have had my share of problems. LHR has always been very responsive and fixed my unit like new.

Recently my chuck broke and I replaced it with a chuck that I had from months ago (never used). At the time LRH was having their share of "out of balance" chucks and they gave me an extra one just in case. Well, the new one must have been one of the defective units as it made one heck of a racket.

I emailed LHR and NO response. I continued to use the unit until the lubricant started oozing out of the drive. I took the flexible shaft apart and discovered that the spring was broken and it was obvious that I needed a new flex shaft.

Since the item is not listed on their website I decided to call LHR. After pushing 1,2, or 3, I received a message that someone would call me back. That was 3 business days ago and still no response. I also emailed them at the same time and still NO response.

It is not like LHR to act like this and I am wondering if anyone has had the same problem?