Thread: Software Activation

Default Software Activation

Hello,
    I am sorry to post this here, but my phone calls and emails have been going unreturned. I have had this machine for about a year, and it sat unused over the winter. I wanted to lay out a project and get started but my software says it's expired. When I go to register it it says the id is already in use. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it with no luck. Someone there at carvewright emailed me a license, but it says "can't add lic" when I run it. Please, someone help me out here. I have a nice machine that would love some use...

Joe

Hello Joe,

Sounds like the license is for a newer version of the software than what you have on your CD. (or you have used up both installs and you need them to "release" the license)

Try downloading the latest version - install it - then try the activation code.
    Last edited by mtylerfl; 04-30-2008 at 01:24 PM.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Hi,
    Thanks for the reply...I did do an uninstall and reinstall and it still says can install license...Any ideas?
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joegris View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply...I did do an uninstall and reinstall and it still says can install license...Any ideas?
    Joe
    Hi Joe,

So sorry you're still having problems. Best to call LHR Software Tech Support since you are unable to solve the issue on your own. They will likely quiz you on some particulars while you're in front of your computer. I'm sure they'll get you fixed up!
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Alex over at LHR got me the needed lic and I am up and running...Thanks for the help!