Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Other forum

Default Other forum

I know this is the best forum, so don't kill me, but I have been trying to register with that other forum (ALLCW) but they won't email me back to tell me I am registered. I did it on the 16th. Does any one know if they are still alive??

I know this is probably not the area for this post, but there is no category for GENERAL discussion.

Steve

They're still active, but Jon may be away. Have patience......
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

I registered over there on the 14th and am waiting as well. Not in a big hurry, anything I need to post, I can post over here.
    nathan

< Insert witty phrase here... >
    Ver 1.130

Still have not heard from them. Kind of hard to get a forum going if you don't properly invite people to join. Good thing this is a better forum or we would all be in trouble.

Steve

5. Default You

are correct,, there is only one problem with this forum. That is the fact that my wife I needed to have internet at the shop. I spend way to much time on here.

That's why I have wireless so I can be in the shop and on the forum at the same time. Talk about productivity!!!

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Alford View Post
    I know this is the best forum, so don't kill me, but I have been trying to register with that other forum (ALLCW) but they won't email me back to tell me I am registered. I did it on the 16th. Does any one know if they are still alive??

I know this is probably not the area for this post, but there is no category for GENERAL discussion.

Steve

Steve,

Did you get an email from ALLCW.COM that read as follows:

Welcome to AllCW.com Discussion Area Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:
    Username: xxxxxxx
    Password: xxxxxxx

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to
    activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has
    occured.
    Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and
    we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can
    request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

If so just try logging in if you have not done so. I never did get a 2nd email stating that I was not active..

Also is it just me & my computer or does their web home page have text that is over other text?
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I got the same message. If I log in, I get a message that my account is inactive.

The web page looks fine on my machine. No issues.
    nathan

Ver 1.130

Quote Originally Posted by ncamp View Post
    I got the same message. If I log in, I get a message that my account is inactive.

The web page looks fine on my machine. No issues.
    It might just be my lap top settings then. Small screen.

how long ago did you register?
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    It might just be my lap top settings then. Small screen.

how long ago did you register?
    On the 14th, a week ago.
    nathan

Ver 1.130

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast