Thread: Knife Co Sign

Default Knife Co Sign

I have a neighbor guy that sells knives at flea market on the weekends and goes to knife shows with them. He has had a small little business for a few years now and is just starting to add some nicer display cases to show off his goods. He has a cheap little sign he hangs out he hand painted. One heck of a nice kid and alwasy willing to help you with something.

so I thought I would make this for him today to replace his older sign. Turned out pretty well right out of the CC. I sanded it it and the wife stained it tonight. A few coats of shellac and the sign will be ready for this weekend.

Will post a picture of the finished sign in the next few days after its all shellaced up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RandySignUnf.jpg  

That's look nice.
    HT

Thumbs up

Looks great I am sure he will appreciate it. Did you purchase the patterns or did you make them up yourself.
    Where is the "Any Key" key located on the keypad
    Growing old is a privilege not everyone gets to enjoy.

I purchased them Joe. Got the mountain from Go3D and the cougar/knife from the depot. With living on the coast and at the foot of the coastal mountain range I figure I will use them over and over again for sign a plan on making.

I have Go3D looking into making me a Metal detector pattern. For as many people that MD there sure isn't much out there. Plan on trying to capitalize on that some sign and boxes for the hobbie.

Smile good looking sign

I'm ready try some signs and have 1 question, how do you make the raise
    lettering and what font and style did you use. whould you mind attaching you file?
    really looking forward to making some signs.

Great job! carve detail and lay out look great.
    I bet the finished product will be even better!
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Well the sign looks pretty good but not sure about the finished product. Have a lot to learn about finishing.

Your sign is looking great. Thanks for shareing with us
    Did you hear about the 600lb cougar they got in Boreing last week
    Later-Ray

MyShop, heres the file anf hope its usefull to you. You'll have to go get the pattern from from carvewright and Go3Dus if you want any on the sign. Good luck with your sign making, their a blast designing, carving and giving to someone.

Ray, I didn't see that, wow 600lbs. Now thats one huge cat. I will look for a story on the web about it. I did see some small black bear had a park sloced down for over a week while they tried catching it. Thing looked like it weighed 50-60 lbs and had everyone in a panic for some reason.
    Attached Files Attached Files