Thread: Troubles With Machines

Default Troubles With Machines

Is it me or does it appear there are a lot less posts lately on machine break downs. Seems to be more post of software and getting patterns then complaint and downed machines. Looks like all that experience posted on fixes and prevenative maintenance is paying off.

Quote Originally Posted by SandBuoy View Post
    Is it me or does it appear there are a lot less posts lately on machine break downs. Seems to be more post of software and getting patterns then complaint and downed machines. Looks like all that experience posted on fixes and prevenative maintenance is paying off.
    Also warmer weather can't be ignored even though it was all winter, not near as many complaints of not being able to crank head all the way down. I think quit a few of the more experienced members were trying to say that these machine does not like cold or dirt (keep it warm and clean) but a lot did not hear.

Ver 1.179
    HP-Nvidia HD Video Card
    Windows 7 Ultimate
    Scanning with Carvewight Probe and Next Engine 3d Laser Scanner HD
    If you have any scanning needs let us know.Check Out Our Patterns in the depot under eromran

If you allow it to happen, you can let today erase all of yesterday or if you choose,you can let yesterday erase the rest of your life.
    Ed