Thread: Tried To Order A Board Sensor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tried To Order A Board Sensor

I decided to order a spare board sensor for a spare. There was no problem with the $15 price, but I didn't place the order due to LHR's refusal to ship USPS Priority mail, which is around $4. I find $12.50 shipping for an item that weighs a few ounces unreasonable. I have the same issue with other vendors, so this is not only a gripe with LHR, but usually a conversation with a vendor will find a solution.

So, I still want a spare sensor. If there is enough interest here I suggest that I will order several board sensors in one order and then ship them individually via Priority Mail to those that want them, at actual cost.
    Hopefully this isn't seen as out-of-line, it's not intended to be.

Anyone interested let me know.
    ken

ken; you should double check on that s&h price. i got one the other day shipped regular mail(?) for around a $1.40 postage to va. small padded envelope.

John,
    That's more like what I would expect. The lady I spoke with yesterday said that the $12.50 S&H charge was firm.
    Anyway, I no longer need a only a spare, I need a replacement sensor. I screwed up the sensor trying to get the &^%$# lens back in so they are sending a replacement under the warranty.