Thread: Nice sale at Sears

Default Nice sale at Sears

Nice sale going on at Sears $1519.99 - (I wonder if the Craftsman Club applys also ?)
    http://www.sears.com/shc/s/search_10...4&gobutton.y=2
    Last edited by Bill; 03-15-2008 at 03:48 PM.
    Computers-Yuk....I should junk it...It never does what it should do...only what I tell it.

I am sure it does...
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

3. Default Out Of Stock

To bad they are OUT OF STOCK as usual. Good luck getting one in the next month.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fwharris View Post
    I am sure it does...
    How does Craftsman Club apply? I signed up for it a couple of weeks ago but was under the impression from my local Sears that it was only for certain days and sales, not all the time.

Talking

Craftsman club only applies when there is a craftsman club sale. Only the items that are in the flyer that is sent to craftsman club members are discounted. It used to be that all craftsman items were discounted 10%. There is a family and friends night coming up, I think its March 30th. That night usually gives an additional 10% off "most" items, even if its on sale. Check with your local Sears . I work at Sears in hardware, sporting goods and lawn and garden.