Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Sale At Sears Today Saturday

Exclamation Big Sale At Sears Today Saturday

I seen Sears had a sale today on CC, Like $1500.00. It's not in stock but still on sale.

Baumer

I went to the local Sears and they will give me a RainCheck for the sale price but the CompuCarve is not a Craftsman product but there is a sale on it also at $1519 on the online store(have to check it out). So if this works out I will get it locally when it's available at sale price. The mgr said it might be awhile(who knows what that mean) before it's back in stock.
    Now life being what it is all this maybe a bit off since I have no way to confirm yet.
    FWTW Wyndham

Exclamation sears.com auction

Sears.com Has Auctions On Ebay For Compucarves---saw One For Just Over $100---only Thing Is It Must Be Picked Up At Warehouse In Ohio!

Default Sears Sale requires patience

I attempted to order a Compucarve online this morning and was stopped since it is out of stock.

I then called the 1-800 number to order by phone and was told I could not order it, since it was out of stock. I explained that I didn't care about the backorder status, but I still could not order.

After reading the post here about the possibility of a raincheck, I drove straight away the 35 miles to the closest Sears Store, just to be told by their manager that they do not issue rainchecks, nor would they let me place an order for backorder status. According to him, the machines are not expected until the end of April.

Nice sale though. Grab the rainchecks if you can get 'em.

Marty

Default I tried too!!

Quote Originally Posted by mwildes View Post
    I attempted to order a Compucarve online this morning and was stopped since it is out of stock.

I then called the 1-800 number to order by phone and was told I could not order it, since it was out of stock. I explained that I didn't care about the backorder status, but I still could not order.

After reading the post here about the possibility of a raincheck, I drove straight away the 35 miles to the closest Sears Store, just to be told by their manager that they do not issue rainchecks, nor would they let me place an order for backorder status. According to him, the machines are not expected until the end of April.

Nice sale though. Grab the rainchecks if you can get 'em.

Marty

Marty,
    I was just on the Sears site and was seeing if the craftsman club discount would apply for some more savings and got held up also at check out do to out of stock.. did notice though that on check out it did offer the extended warranty plans.. I was not really buying just seeing if the CC club was offering additional savings...
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

Default Discount PLUS sale price?

FWHarris, did they extend a Craftsman Club discount in addition to the 20% sale? That would be a GREAT deal!

Quote Originally Posted by mwildes View Post
    FWHarris, did they extend a Craftsman Club discount in addition to the 20% sale? That would be a GREAT deal!
    It would not let me get that far because of the back order status. I was just curious because of a prior post about the CC discount..was hoping to post here that it did apply..
    RingNeckBlues
    My patterns on the Depot
    DC-INSERT It Just Sucks!

Proven to out perform all others!
    Buy CarveWright
    Colorado FaceBook Users Group

All patterns and projects that I share on the CarveWright forum are for your personal carving purpose. They are not to be shared, sold or posted on any other web site without permission from RingNeckBlues Designs.

I did get the rain check but I don't know if it will be honored when the machine gets available. If it does great, if not I'll wait til the next sale.
    Wyndham

Default Bits on sale also

I picked up two bit sets. One was the straight bits aprox $89 and the other was the edge bits aprox $160 they both came in bit boxes. Those prices were before the discount. Combined they make a full bit set and 2 bit boxes for less than $299

Thanks for pointing out the sale.

Because Sears matches price for 30 days after purchase, I was able to call in to Sears.com and get the 20% discount for the machine I bought two weeks back.

I'm told that the discount will appear as a credit to my charge account.
    Scot
    Things I've learned so far (use to search):
    Lube the shaft & clean machine
    Keep 1/2" from top of board to top of cut region
    actualDepth = -0.0025 * Height * (greyLevel/255) +Depth
    Designer rez is 128 dpi & use .png
    Where everybody is: http://compucarvewright.com/content/view/27/2/
    Make a hush box for the loud machine - still need help with the high freq whine.
    PreciseBits.com Item#CM404-0625-100BC & Loctite Blue

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast