Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant Find 1/4 corian

I got some off ebay but get most of it from Larry here on the forum found him to be honest and fast on getting the stuff to you

His addi
    Email me at lmbkb@comcast.net

Here is a website that I have used to find stuff.

http://www.auctionzip.com/

Just a website that Auctioneers use to post their auctions.

And for people in central ohio this friday in Newark, an auction with 1/2 corian
    being sold by the pallet. all types of colors and sizes just to far for me to go.

Thumbs up 1/4" corian

Hi
    Try this guy he has plenty of it. I have gotten some off him a few thmes and the prices ara right

JIM McGee
    LARRY BURCHFIELD <lmbkb@comcast.net>

ncgirl Guest

A good place to look is http://solidsurface.com. I know they have 1/4 inch materials, and carry a lot of different types/brands (Avonite, Formica, Hi-Macs...). Great prices, too!

I can attest to Larry's great service and product. (lmbkb above)

Hi guys,
    I haven't been on in a little bit. I hope everyone is doing good on their machine. I was reading about finding acrylic in local shop that is great if they give you a good price. I am here to offer more of my box deals that I do. It seems like everyone likes getting the material at wholesale prices for corian and othe solid surfaces .
    I only have a couple because someone ordered these 3 boxes and didn't follow thru with it. So I am going to give them a great deal to get rid on them. I have bone corian and another solid surface that is just like corian. It works like corian and sand,routs like corian. It is like an antique white color.
    The boxes are $50 each and shipping is $11.50 for each box. If you seen my post about boxes before you will seen these are a big drop in price. I ship priority flat rate mail which is 2 to 3 day delivery time. I sold alot of these boxes on here before and if you ask the guys that bought from me will let you know I ship right away and pack very well. If you want one or all 3 boxes let me know, first come first serve.

The boxes are like this :
    1 box of 19pcs. solid surface ( not corian, but works the same) 8x10x1/4"

2 boxes that include 20pcs. of bone corian and 10pcs.of solid surface ( not corian, but works the same) 5x7x1/4" totaling 30pcs each box

I hope you guys see that this is a great deal and the prices are because someone else fell thru of buying them. I need to sell before I can get new material.

Email me at lmbkb@comcast.net and please put corian in the subject so I don't overlook your email.
    Larry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12