Thread: For Sale CarveWright Full Bit Set

Janey Guest

Default For Sale CarveWright Full Bit Set

Brand new never used. Bought from CarveWright and took the machine back before I tried any of the bits. I can send you a picture to see that they have not been used. Make me an offer obviously I paid the $299 and they won't take them back because it has been over 30 days...oh well. Call me if you are interested. Please only call between 8AM and 8PM central. **Phone number removed ** Thanks Janey
    I also bought the $100 centerline software...it was a download with a serial number...I don't know if it is transferrable but I will GIVE you for FREE the email and info I got with that...and if it works you got it for free...if not it is still not a loss. Peace.

Edit: I removed the personal phone number per forum regulations. Please drop Janey a PM if you are interested in the bits/centerline. Jeff_Birt
    Last edited by Jeff_Birt; 03-05-2008 at 10:03 PM.

And I JUST bought the bit set yesterday!! Pretty cool deal though.

Default Canada friends

Canada friends....You need to jump on this seeings you cant get it from Carvewright.
    Happi Carving
    Barb

PM sent Thanks Wid T
    Seen it all, done it all. Can't remember most of it .

Janey Guest

Just got paid for these...so this is over. Thanks for all the PM's and happy carving. Janey

Just as an update, The carvewright software is non-transferrable. This means if you buy something for your carvewright, and sell it used, the license cannot be transferred to another person. This effects the center-line, and probably the scan probe and any patterns you buy. I hope this saves someone else a bit of pain.

Kipp
    Kipp