Thread: edge detector issue and carving order

Default edge detector issue and carving order

hi a newbie here. I placed a piece of wood in the machine to carve out a sign for my son. in the middle was a shield and above and below was some lettering. I started the machine and it started carving the shield out but not the letters abouve it. Is this normal or should it start at the top of the dsign and carve everyhting as it is or is it supposed to go to the middle of the in and do the pattern first. Also it went about 1 inch into the pattern and stopped giving me a edge detector error number 6 turned the board over and it did the same thing again. I also noticed that when opening the plexi door the machine did not turn off it kep running in the same place and i had to hit the stop button to stop the machine. Help you guys if you can thanks

Default Newbie also

Im also a newbie, but in regards to the lift cover issue, according to LHR, the kill motor switch on the right side of the cover should immediately kill the motor regardless of anything else. So probably a bad kill switch. This is not the same sensor as the left side sensor that can be tested under sensor checks in the options menu.

Hope this helps.

Default Call LHR ASAP

1-800-573-1226 ext 4

AL