Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sears Warranty Response

Well that doesn't sound like much help huh? I think I'll call them tomorrow and ask them the very same question. I've always gotten pretty straight forward answers to my questions and I'd be really interested in the answer to this one. I wil absolutely let you know what they tell me.

Chris
    Christopher Neil Albrecht
    Occasional Carvings
    Just A Flowing With The Grain

Ver. 1.187 on XP Pro Desktop
    Ver. 1.187 on Win. 7/64 Laptop

Patterns At The Depot

Sometimes you get the answer you deserve depending on how you ask the question.
    A spoonful of honey will catch more flies than Gallon
    of Vinegar.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Default I guess so...

I have asked many times through email and phone, nicely to I must ad. I guess it comes down to the fact that now that sears offers the extended warranty, I'll check into it further with others who have purchased it and see what that results are. Too bad for the carvewright owners, Sears has had my business for quite a few years now and have had many extended warranties from them and never had to use one. I use my wood and other tools all the time and dont have alot of issues. If i buy it, i never use it, when i don't, well we all know what happens then...
    Last edited by newcarver; 02-26-2008 at 06:30 PM.
    Still using 1.120 & 1.126

Default Sears

Newcarver,

I think that post #4 answered this very well, it is not an LHR issue. I just received my coverage documentation from Sears yesterday.
    Ken,
    V-1, 2, & 3

When the People fear their Government, there is Tyranny.
    When the Government fears the People, there is Liberty.
    - Thomas Jefferson

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
    - Mohandas Gandhi

Default sears service department

when my cw broke i right away call my local sears service department and no one at the service dep. have herd of the cw . in short i called lhr and they where great on getting picked up and repaird ans sent back . so far so good

I've been round and round with Sears on the Extended Warantee stuff -- bought it, they cancelled it -- Sears offered it again a month after then cancelled it for 7 times the price --

But there is an option my VISA offers the same thing that Sears does at half the price -- 5 year extention for $189 -- you may want to call your CC company if you bought the machine with CC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123