Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Version 1.126 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Boland View Post
    hello Anybody Home? I don't want a scanner probe. Have no need for one. I would eliminate the post the crow is on in Corel and import into designer only the crow. However I may want to add the post after carving the first time. Back to Corel, make changes and import new into designer. Now I have 2 crow .ptns. AND I want to eliminate the first import from favorites. Before updating to new i could RIGHT click and was given options to Delete or Export. Great for keeping favorites file uncluttered with trial and error attempts. NOW NO CAN DO. WHY???
    Hello Dave,

I have not updated to 1.126 so I cannot answer your questions because I am not familiar with it at all. Just thought I'd respond so you wouldn't think your post had not been noticed.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    Hello Chris,

One thing I have been very much looking forward to, is the restoration of the feature of being able to edit my patterns created in Designer versions 1.120 and earlier (by double-clicking on a pattern from my Favorites list and having the probe Pattern Editor open up automatically). Currently with 1.125 I get an error message (i.e., "You may only edit unlicensed patterns which you have authored"), so I have to keep 1.120 active in order to maintain that convenient functionality.

Has this feature been restored in the 1.126 version? (I hope, I hope)

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Yes, give us back the pattern editor that we paid for! (yes, I have the probe...)

3. Default

hello Anybody Home? I don't want a scanner probe. Have no need for one. I would eliminate the post the crow is on in Corel and import into designer only the crow. However I may want to add the post after carving the first time. Back to Corel, make changes and import new into designer. Now I have 2 crow .ptns. AND I want to eliminate the first import from favorites. Before updating to new i could RIGHT click and was given options to Delete or Export. Great for keeping favorites file uncluttered with trial and error attempts. NOW NO CAN DO. WHY???
    Hi Dave

Seems to be working fine for me in version 1.126. Right click on the pattern in the Favorites list. I’m then given three selections, Delete, Rename and Export. Right or left Click Delete, up pops a Confirm Delete Item window, select ok and it’s removed from my Favorites list. Some other things seem to be acting a little different then I remember them acting in the evaluation copy I download, but that might just be memory.

Bill

bill - i can only delete ptn after right click. i get message when trying to export.
    "YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED" CAN YOU?

Hi Dave
    Is the pattern that you are trying to delete a red color?
    Bob
    Bob
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
    aka-DrBob
    Laptop Running Version 1.131

6. Default 1.25

I've had the same problem with 1.25. I know with the red patterns, it's not possible till ya purchase them. But when ya try and use some of the patterns that we got from the free pattern that other people have designed, I get a
    pop-up saying "editing this pattern not a llowed". Paul Brown

Dr. Bob, No red patterns, I create all my own. Dave
    Last edited by Dave Boland; 02-07-2008 at 04:51 PM.
    FISHING: a catching disease, and thank God there is No Cure.

bill - i can only delete ptn after right click. i get message when trying to export.
    "YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED" CAN YOU?
    Were your patterns created in 1.120? If so you cannot export them anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikewiz View Post
    Were your patterns created in 1.120? If so you cannot export them anymore.
    That's another one of the issues I'm really hoping will be corrected in a future update.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Got my answer. My machine is a Cowboys fan. Everytime my Jaguars play it breaks down. All my ptns. designed prior to 1.126 can no longer be exported. I can only delete them.
    Last edited by Dave Boland; 02-08-2008 at 10:48 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast