Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jesus cross and other patterns

is there something fishie in Demark as the saying goes! the guy selling these patterns is from Maine, but paypal say's the sellers name is 'Dupont', this name brings back memories from Delaware that i spent 17 years working their. Dupont's own Delaware, so go figure.

Is this a scam? i'm not being mean, but fair is fair... Best Rick

2. Default

Yes im from Maine and in no way connected to any Duponts from Delaware! This is not a scam as you can see by the feed back on my ebay page. Either you want the cross pattern or you dont. Please dont try to drag me through the mud for no good reason. Seems like that is peoples goals to do on here.

I will and can take the cross off and not sell it anymore period. I dont care. This is just a winter hobby for me. So I could care less if I sell any or not.
    From windows to Mac and I'll never look back!

geee's don't get puffy woodknacker, i'm sorry i twister your knob's! there was a couple of things that confused me and a red flag came up.
    1: i seen this said cross before, then it vanished - Y
    2: you talk like a c/w machine user but you can't produce a picture of your work, Pkunk posted it.
    3: i purshased your file, and there was only 20 downloads available-Y

it's strange that you don't sell this file to carvewright or another site, it's beautiful and from what i seen in the depot your cross wood be worth $$$$.

just some thought's - Rick

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by upcedar View Post
    geee's don't get puffy woodknacker, i'm sorry i twister your knob's! there was a couple of things that confused me and a red flag came up.
    1: i seen this said cross before, then it vanished - Y
    2: you talk like a c/w machine user but you can't produce a picture of your work, Pkunk posted it.
    3: i purshased your file, and there was only 20 downloads available-Y

it's strange that you don't sell this file to carvewright or another site, it's beautiful and from what i seen in the depot your cross wood be worth $$$$.

just some thought's - Rick
    1: you've seen this before but it vanished! hmmm. Maybe because I have other things to do with my life then just post patterns.

2: If you read the link on here< I did post a picture! A picture I made myself. I am a cw owner and have been for quite some time. I actually made the pattern with a scanning probe and the cw machine. Took 14 hours to do!

3: I only put 20 files for sale on ebay to see how it will do. I dont really feel like paying for fees that I dont need to!!

4: Why dont I sell it on cw site.. Well lets see. number one it would cost you guys way more then I am selling it for now. Because cw wants 50%. I feel like cw has got a corner on too much now. Also people work to hard for there money (including me) why should they pay more when you can get it for less.

And yes I still dont understand why you are all up in arms over the pattern after you yourself purchased one.

I quess some people are never happy.

woodknack, what do you search under on ebay to find your pattern and others being sold there (CW patterns, etc)?
    Roger
    Using Designer Version 1.120 & 1.126

Quote Originally Posted by rogone View Post
    woodknack, what do you search under on ebay to find your pattern and others being sold there (CW patterns, etc)?
    Look at this thread-he posted the link to ebay.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Last week I posted one I carved in Red Cedar with Black Cherry Stain as a test run.
    I had a little time today and carved two more small ones ¾” deep in 1" Ash about 51/2 x 9, even without clean up the detail is great.
    I want to try some Golden Oak Stain on one and maybe antique Red Mahogany on the other.

Thank you WoodNack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC06135 ab.jpg   DSC06137a.jpg  
    Last edited by Kenm810; 01-21-2008 at 07:37 PM.
    Ken

Ver 1.182 on XL Pro plus Ver 1.164 and 1.175 on Windows 7 Ultimate
    It Never Fails * Till * You Say It Never Fails

Woodknack - I for one an very happy with the pattern I purchased! A bargain for putting that much time into it. I look forward to carving it later this week.
    Terry S
    Panama City, Fl
    Running 1.126

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tstryk View Post
    Woodknack - I for one an very happy with the pattern I purchased! A bargain for putting that much time into it. I look forward to carving it later this week.
    Thank you for your kind remarks. I think 99% of the people are happy. Theres always that 1%.

Hope everyone enjoys the pattern. And id love to see some more pictures of the finished results. The ones ive seen so far look super!!

Default Jesus Face

Quote Originally Posted by woodknack View Post
    Thank you for your kind remarks. I think 99% of the people are happy. Theres always that 1%.

Hope everyone enjoys the pattern. And id love to see some more pictures of the finished results. The ones ive seen so far look super!!
    I to purchased this patern and was very pleased with the way it turned out.
    THANKS
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jesus Face.jpg  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast