Thread: Jesus cross and other patterns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Jesus cross and other patterns

Ive had still a lot of people PM me for the jesus cross pattern. So I have listed it back on ebay again. Also list five other patterns I scanned with my machine for sale on ebay. Here are the links.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jesus1.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	8818
    A customer caved this out of poplar.

Name:	Christ Head.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	8819

Jesus Cross Pattern
    http://cgi.ebay.com/compucarve-carve...QQcmdZViewItem

Name:	pattern pics3.jpg 
Views:	271 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	8816

5 Other Patterns Together.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Compucarve-Carve...QQcmdZViewItem

Any Questions feel free to PM me here..
    Last edited by woodknack; 01-19-2008 at 09:44 PM.
    From windows to Mac and I'll never look back!

it really would be nice if you could do a cut of the cross & post that to see what it looks like in wood. just doing a double chec, i hate fake stuff! please post it... Ric

I posted a real picture of the cross carved out by someone who has bought this pattern off me. It carves nice. I have another photo of one I did out of pine. Let me see if i can find it..
    Here it is. This one I carved out of pine for a friend.

Name:	P1010450_2.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	8821
    Last edited by woodknack; 01-19-2008 at 09:51 PM.

Here's one I did.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jesusincross.jpg  
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66

Looks good Pkunk, Thanks for posting.

Thats realy nice!

LG

thank you woodknacker, that's what i like to see, pictur's tell the story. very nice pattern! why don't you make a deal with c/w and put it in the pattern depot, u will make more than what your asking on e-bay, just a thought! best Ric

what a nice cross via pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jesus_cross.jpg  

I agree with woodknack on the fact that in my perception there are still a few good people out there who do not wish to get rich quick and turn there work over to a corporate biggot..It's not very often in this day and age that someone offers his service at a working mans price..As often happens though a red flag comes up and the copyright demon arises again on this forum..There are still honest men and women on this planet though it seems they are few, far and in between during this day and age of greed and loathing..So what if someone posts a copyright pattern whether it be through ignorance of the law or disrespect there of..It's there butt not yours,so why worry..Of course you have your few out there as well that try to find any way to sue you so they can get rich quick in that manner..There was once a time I'm sure when neighbor helped neighbor just because it was the right thing to do..Long gone are the days of chivalry and justice..No more will a simple I'm sorry or heart felt apology suffice..Nope, those were the days when life had a certain tone of normalcy and meaning..LONG GONE THE DAYS..So to woodknack I say ,thank you for a job well done and best wishes to one o fthe good ones left

Woodknack has asked me to close this thread for personal reasons. I won't go into why.
    Correction It was not Woodnack. The thread is open again.
    Last edited by pkunk; 01-23-2008 at 09:55 PM.
    The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Do it on a Mac.
    Vietnam Vet '65-'66