Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The CarveWright Pattern Depot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Pattern Library

Ah Jeff, thanks again for replying. I can't seem to find ANY patterns or a pattern library. Am I missing something here? I did buy about a dozen patterns so I could get started but you reference a pattern library that comes with many patterns. Is that on line? Or am I just refusing to see some obvious library icon?

I like the machine. It didn't take long at all to set up (about 15 minutes) and other than the registering glitch it went pretty smoothly until I started looking for patterns. Then it was off and shopping again!

Oh well, as you say I probably didn't read enough. I did just order the add-on bit set as well. Something I should have ordered along with the machine. You know how hard it is to wait for stuff when you have a new toy!!

Thanks

John

Quote Originally Posted by jhennessey View Post
    Ah Jeff, thanks again for replying. I can't seem to find ANY patterns or a pattern library. Am I missing something here? I did buy about a dozen patterns so I could get started but you reference a pattern library that comes with many patterns. Is that on line? Or am I just refusing to see some obvious library icon?

I like the machine. It didn't take long at all to set up (about 15 minutes) and other than the registering glitch it went pretty smoothly until I started looking for patterns. Then it was off and shopping again!

Oh well, as you say I probably didn't read enough. I did just order the add-on bit set as well. Something I should have ordered along with the machine. You know how hard it is to wait for stuff when you have a new toy!!

Thanks

John
    Hi John,

Welcome.

You can view your pattern library by clicking on the blue "shell" icon in the Designer software or by clicking View/Toolbars/Pattern List at the top Menu Bar in Designer. (The pattern list will appear at the right of your screen...click the "+" symbol to expand the list within any category).
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Default Post # 77

Quote Originally Posted by jhennessey View Post

Thanks

John
    Hi John,

Did you read my post just below this? #77. It explains where to find the 50 patterns INCLUDED with the Designer software you got with your machine.

Chris
    Last edited by ChrisAlb; 02-25-2008 at 12:29 PM.
    Christopher Neil Albrecht
    Occasional Carvings
    Just A Flowing With The Grain

Ver. 1.187 on XP Pro Desktop
    Ver. 1.187 on Win. 7/64 Laptop

Patterns At The Depot

4. Question Software Patterns

Sorry if I mess this up but I'm trying to find a pattern for the Coast Guard emblem. I am told by CW that they do not develop patterns but rely on folks to send them in. I'm not a programmer so don't know how to set up my own pattern but I notice that they don't have any of the armed services emblems available right now. Seems like a sure money maker for someone that makes their own pattern so if there is anyone out that can do emblems please develop a coast guard pattern. You'll have at least one buyer. Thanks, Dick

Here is a link to one I posted last week and I beleive there is also one in the pattern depot

http://www.carvewright.com/forum/sho...&postcount=396
    Last edited by badger; 04-08-2008 at 11:52 AM.
    I'm a professional toothpick maker.
    TK Designs

Default Uscg

Here ya go, it's a little more detailed version.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Are ya smoking canine fecal matter, AGAIN????

http://home.att.net/~inabnitt/wsb/ht...out.html-.html

Default Hand carving patterns

This may be old news but I ran across this site looking for a hand plane pattern. There are quite a few free patterns (and of course several that are for sale) but the few I tried appeared to import into Designer very well.

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/r...t=422&offset=0

No affiliation and hopefully this isn't against the forum rules.

Default Buying Patterns-Not working

Hi All,

I have been trying to purchase 2 patterns from the depot for the past two days.

I have an account and have purchased patterns before.

I select the pattern I want to buy, add it to my cart and attempt to checkout.

The site prompts me to log-in, which I do, and then it tells me the cart if empty.

I have tried this on 2 different computers with the same result.

Any suggestions?

I have a call/email into CW now.

Thanks

Pete

hi guys i have questions about the patern depot , all these paterns they sell is it one time use or you can use it many times as long as you have stored in your collection ?

when you buy it, it's yours and it can be used over and over.
    Mike
    carvingguy.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast