Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: The CarveWright Pattern Depot

Are you looking for a carving of a ladder (to add to a carved scene) or pattern to cut pieces of a real ladder or maodel ladder? This machine is capible of so many things ,we have to ask.
    later Daniel
    1.187 Custom Woodworking for more than 40-years

Hi All,

I am looking for just a patten to carve, not a model to make.

Want to add it to a sign.

Thanks

Pete
    -Pete
    pmwoodworks.com

Hi Pete

Here is one I did Photo Shop for a project hope it helps
    Ray
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LatterFire1.jpg   JLP.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default if you want detail ---

Look in the pattern store at Rail Fence. I know it is not a ladder, I am talking about how to do it. I drew it in TurboCAD, filled it in black and saved it as a bitmap. I made a pattern with that in pattern editor. I carved it inverse in a piece of pine, and sanded that smooooth. I built a dam around it, sprayed it with WD40 and filled it with plaster of paris. When that came out it was easy to add detail like the rails are inset from the posts, - as the rungs would be inset from the rails in your ladder. Then use your trusty probe to make the final pattern.
    Clint

Smile Ladders

Here's the ladder mpc I made for a pier I built for a neighbor. I also attached a picture of the pier. You may want to shorten it up a bit mine was 36" long and I cut it shorter after making it.
    Hope this is what you wanted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Right Side of Pier.JPG  
    Last edited by SAA3840; 07-30-2009 at 12:25 AM.
    Mike Schnitzius
    North Hills, CA
    SAA.3840@verizon.net

Exclamation trouble with pattern depot

i purchased a pattern today (sat. oct 24th) got the confirmation and serial number , downloaded it, it went to my favorites in pattern editor, when i try to activate the license it tells me i've entered wrong log in or password, i entered my log in for the forum..is that the right one? then it says the serial number entered is in valid..any help would be great as i'm making a sign for a bday present.
    Thanks, Dan

Default Rush door hanger for Halloween

Enjoy!
    Cheers,
    Bill Brooks
    Henrico , VA
    Printer, Zymurgist, Carvehead
    Machine One - Version B, Carvetight upgrade and a Ringneck Blues Dust collector www.ringneckblues.com
    Machine Two - 5th Anniversary Version C, Rubber Belts and a Ringneck Blues Blues Dust collector

Quote Originally Posted by cabman67 View Post
    i purchased a pattern today (sat. oct 24th) got the confirmation and serial number , downloaded it, it went to my favorites in pattern editor, when i try to activate the license it tells me i've entered wrong log in or password, i entered my log in for the forum..is that the right one? then it says the serial number entered is in valid..any help would be great as i'm making a sign for a bday present.
    Thanks, Dan
    Hello,

The Forum is totally separate from Pattern Licensing. The Login would only be the same if that's what you chose to make it at both the Forum and also your account you setup with the main CarveWright website. Do you recall your user and pass you created when you registered your machine/software? That's for your CarveWright Customer Account. Try that and see if it does the trick for you.
    Michael T
    Happy Carving!

═══ Links to Patterns & Resources for CompuCarve™ & CarveWright™ ═══

Default patern prob.

thanks Micheal that was my problem, finally remembered my password and it worked like a charm, thanks again.
    Dan

Default Hand Outline

Hi All,

I am looking for an outline pattern of a hand. Prefer one that I can carve with a 60* or 90* bit.

Searched, but did not come up with anything.

Thanks for posting if you have one.

Pete
    -Pete
    pmwoodworks.com

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast