Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Version Out

Well, as of this morning I've been able to get further through the process but still am having a problem. This time it's after I choose the license(s) that I currently have. It asks that I confirm my password at this point and then gives the same response as before.

Has anyone gotten through the process yet? Just wondering if it is a select few who are having problems or pretty much everyone who tried to upgrade.

Question Upgrade 1.23 Glitch

Installed the CW Designer 1.23, Noticed in the Pattern Library I have (2) Basic Folders with the same Patterns... Waiting to see what else may pop-up

Default Well flitter

Of course it dont want to work with Windows vista got big long error msg and it didnt install

Error msg is
    MDAC2.7 sp1 cannot be installed on this machine MDAC2.7 sp1 requires one of the following comfigurations
    microsoft 98 with y2k update 2 and IE 4.01 or later
    MS millennium
    MS nt sp5 or better
    MS XP

my machine is is vista with 2 gigs ram
    Last edited by Bubbabear; 11-29-2007 at 08:22 AM. Reason: giving error msg
    "Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles." Red Skelton

I have 1.132 and previous versions back to 1.19 on standby

Please support Cystic Fibrosis

Default Errors

Registering through the software gives a meaningless error message, so I tried through the web site. Looks like somebody forgot to set up the proper permissions on their file server. Here's what I get:

Warning: error_log(DEBUG_LOG) [function.error-log]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mwm/public_html_dir/live2/includes/common.inc on line 110

Warning: error_log(DEBUG_LOG) [function.error-log]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mwm/public_html_dir/live2/includes/common.inc on line 110

The following errors occured while processing your form input:

* Registration code generator failure 3! :: ''

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mtylerfl View Post
    Hello PsalteryDreams,

I've never had Designer crash. Both Dell XPS computers I have it running on use OS Widows XP Pro SP2, 1 GB RAM, 2.99 GHz and never had a problem. What OS are you using? (Vista??).
    I am running WindowsXP on an Athalon64 3200 with 768 megs of ram. About every other import of a pattern it crashes to desktop. I need to upgrade my desktop I guess

psaltery have you kept your windows updates done on your XP sometimes if those arent kept up can cause issues
    "Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles." Red Skelton

I have 1.132 and previous versions back to 1.19 on standby

Please support Cystic Fibrosis

Quote Originally Posted by PsalteryDreams View Post
    I am running WindowsXP on an Athalon64 3200 with 768 megs of ram. About every other import of a pattern it crashes to desktop. I need to upgrade my desktop I guess
    Are you running any antispyware software? If not, you should be. Webroot SpySweeper is one of the best. Do a full system scan. If the problem continues, report back.

Exclamation CC Server

It will be down untill 1pm (est) try registering software after that time.

Default Finally

I finally got through.

Default Windows Vista

Is the new version Vista compatible yet..Tried downloading earlier and would not accept it..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast