Thread: I took my machine back

Default I took my machine back

hi everybody, I just want to say thanks to all of you and i appreciate all the support you provided me. This machine is not working for me. Im not mechanically or electrically inclined and I just think the machine should not be giving me fits with only 16 hours on it. I emailed and left a phone message for LHR and they havent returned either and thats very frustrating. So I'll go back to the router and table saw and maybe get me a fancy word burning tool. Maybe I'll try this again later. Good luck to all of you and have a very Merry Christmas and I hope for everybody a wonderful new year. God Bless you all. Jenny
    Not exactly a computer dummy
    but capable of it!!

dang jenny i hate that really enojoyed having you here but hopefully one day it will be corrected and you will purchase again
    "Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles." Red Skelton

I have 1.132 and previous versions back to 1.19 on standby

Please support Cystic Fibrosis

Sorry about all your problems but you are always welcome to visit us here at the forum Good Luck with the wood burning and Merry Christmas to you and you family also

Default exchange it

mine has worked great straight out of the box. maybe you got one made on friday when it was quitin time????